Cost of (Unlimited) Spa Pass

GeriatricNurse

1 hour ago, GeriatricNurse said:

What has been the cost of the (Unlimited) Spa Pass to the Mandara Spa, based upon a 12-Day Caribbean Cruise, onboard the 'Getaway',?

On our 12 day cruise on the Getaway in January 2023 it's showing $349. My wife and I booked a Spa Balcony which was $100 more than a regular balcony

My cruise on the NCL Breakaway is 82 days away.  I went to the spa, "Thermal Spa", and the investment for a 7-Day Cruise was $299.00 per guest for the week.  Go online, go to spa, then "Thermal Spa" and it should be in the same place.  Yours will be more because of the number of days you are traveling.

I usually choose the Vibe Beach Club or the Thermal Spa.  It depends on the weather when I am cruising.  The Vibe is usually a little less then the spa.  Both can be purchased ahead of time on your Online Access. 

Cruise well and enjoy every moment. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sthrngary said:

My cruise on the NCL Breakaway is 82 days away.  I went to the spa, "Thermal Spa", and the investment for a 7-Day Cruise was $299.00 per guest for the week.  Go online, go to spa, then "Thermal Spa" and it should be in the same place.  Yours will be more because of the number of days you are traveling.

I usually choose the Vibe Beach Club or the Thermal Spa.  It depends on the weather when I am cruising.  The Vibe is usually a little less then the spa.  Both can be purchased ahead of time on your Online Access. 

Wow 299 for 7 days is expensive.

Just now, spanishguy1970 said:

I remember the days when the spa pass was a hidden gem, I remember you could be there and it was quiet and relaxing, these days, although i still enjoy the spa, is not as quiet as it used to be.

Same here.  Luxury that I now bypass due to costs. 😏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spanishguy1970 said:

Wow 299 for 7 days is expensive.

I agree completely.  I think what happened is when Covid-19 shut down the cruise companies, they had to find new ways to make back the profits that they lost.  So everything went up.  I have purchased the Thermal Spa and only used it a couple of times.  I also have purchased the Vibe Beach Club and used it every day.  Everyone has something that helps them enjoy their cruise.  We all have to make decisions on what is affordable to our respective budgets.