Hotels with Transfers to the Cruise Port in Miami

sc978303

My Family of 4 will be sailing on the Harmony of the Seas, on 5/6/2023.  I want to get there the night before our cruise, but I was hoping there would be a hotel nearby that provides a shuttle.  Does anyone know or have experience staying at a hotel that will provide shuttle service to the Royal Caribbean Port? 

2 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

The Hampton Brickell,  mentioned here frequently,  has a shuttle, for a fee.

OP - remember that shuttles charge by the person whereas a taxi, uber or lyft charge by the ride.  In Miami (and Fort Lauderdale) a van taxi is the same cost as a sedan and might be more appropriate for your family of 4.  Uber and Lyft have different size vehicles but the price depends on the size.

• Like 1

There are not many and not worth looking at only those options. Pick either an airport hotel that is close to the airport for an easy ride from the airport, or a hotel in Downtown Miami or Brickell or an easy ride to the Port. Whichever, is more important. Uber/Lyft is the way to go IMO. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2022 at 8:06 PM, Cruisin Broad said:

Check out Comfort Suites Miami Airport North.  Their website indicates they have an airport shuttle and a port shuttle, both complimentary.

We just stayed there last weekend and used both shuttles. Good experience all the way around.