The State Funeral of Her Majesty The Queen

Cazza320

I asked a similar question on the roll-call for this cruise - I’m not aware that there are plans to show the coverage but I was told that the TV in the cabin will have BBC channels that will be showing it. It would be nice to think that they may show it somewhere so we can watch communally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cazza320 said:

Afternoon . We board Sky Princess on Saturday and will be therefore be at sea on Monday . Has anybody had or seen  any notifications about any arrangements regarding this sad day . 

Not to be contradictory but it's not sad that this graceful woman lived a good life for 96 years. I wish that for myself and others. I wish we viewed this as a celebration of a life well lived. She was extraordinary.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, cruzsnooze said:

Not to be contradictory but it's not sad that this graceful woman lived a good life for 96 years. I wish that for myself and others. I wish we viewed this as a celebration of a life well lived. She was extraordinary.

Not sure I understand. The OP was saying that her death and her funeral is a sad thing. Just because she lived a long and healthy life, her funeral day isn't sad?

• Like 2