Cabin outlets/Device charging on Eclipse

H2OfordCruiser

there are a couple of US outlets and one European outlet at the desk.   There is also an outlet in the bathroom which can be used for shavers only, not for charging your electronic devices.

Be sure to order an extension cord from Special Needs before you cruise.  Do not bring your own.

They will also provide you with distilled water.

do not bring any power strips that have surge protection in an attempt to add extra outlets.  They are a fire hazard.

I purchased a  2 pack multi charging cable.  Each has  2 Firewire, 1 Type C and 1 Micro USB.  

For the electrical socket I bought a pair of 220V USB chargers -  frees up the U.S. Sockets and provides plenty of charging stations.   

image.thumb.png.0ecbf837a37aeb75bc25f52b64775701.png

image.thumb.png.088aa1e260cd4a4d9331f25dda32ce3e.png

• Like 1

I usually bring a 3 in one plug as well as both a folding charger that can charge my apple watch, iPhone and AirPods at the same time.  I also bring a multi charging cable and a European adaptor/converter.  On another subject, there aren't many drawers on Solstice Class ships but there is a large cabinet over the bed.  I bring these folding boxes to put clothes in where weight restrictions on airplanes allow me to carry the extra weight.

7 hours ago, H2OfordCruiser said:

Thanks for the info! Good to know about the distilled water!!

Just got off Eclipse last week and can verify that there are only 2 US plugs and 1 2 prong European at the desk... no other plugs except the shaver plug in the bathroom... no USB in my C1 cabin.  I also take a 2 prong european adapter that has 2 US plug availability.