Infinity Quine menu

okie_traveler

21 minutes ago, okie_traveler said:

I watched a YouTube video on this specialty restaurant the menu was lobster and steak. Th menu in the current Celebrity app showed ravioli. Does anyone know the current menu for Quine for the Infinity now. We’re sailing on it in a month

There are 3 different menus offered, each on different nights.  Do you have those, or do you need copies posted?

La Petite Chef has three menus  -  If you download the Celebrity App and Choose any ship that is at sea by going to the bottom and choose Brows our Ships -- Then choose dining at bottom and Restaurants -

Finally choose La Petite Chief   try a couple different days and choose menu.   It may vary by ship and availability of product.   I checked Constellation and Apex.   Apex has a brownie for desert with Filet menu.

I noticed on the two ships I checked they didn't have the Lobster menu -  We all know how consistent Celebrity is.

#1 Spring Pea Soup, Snow Crab Farfalle Pasta, Filet Mango Sorbet -  Alternative menu Crispy Lamb and Aspergus Salad, Slow Roasted Duck Breast, Pan Seared Salmon and Cherry Almond Cake

#2   Marinated Tomato Salad, Truffled Five Cheese Ravioli, Steak Fites, Green Tea Matcha Cake -  Alternative menu French Onion Soup. Pan Seared Sea Bass, Sauteed Chicken Breast , Fruit Sorbet

#3  Tartlet of Slow-Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes, Poached Shrimp & Persian Cucumber Salad, Braised Short Rib of Beef, Straberry Chantilly Napoleon    alternate   Menu -   Cured Salmon, Roasted Beets Salad, Pan Seared Mediterranean Branzino and Chocolate Caramel Decadence

Edited by Jim_Iain

Just a note regarding the menu rotation.  There is no way to know for certain which menu will be offered on which night until perhaps a week prior to a sailing.  For some reason, even shoreside isn't made aware of the schedule any sooner than that.

If one menu is preferred, best to drop by upon boarding, ask which night(s) they'll be serving your preferred menu, and reserve accordingly.

Though we will only attend once to introduce daughter and SIL to the experience, we're presently holding reservations for multiple nights (thank you, shoreside concierge Ginelys), and won't know which night menu #1 (the one we haven't yet tried) will be available until right before sailing, if then.

6 hours ago, sippican said:

We are currently in Summit. None of the options above were offered (sorry I did not take a photo). We were told the menu we had was brand new.

Curious if the menu on the Celebrity App are what is being served?

On 9/19/2022 at 6:22 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Curious if the menu on the Celebrity App are what is being served?

I never thought to check the app. We were told our menu/show was new, and being tested on Summit only. The theme was about becoming a great chef - the storyline was enjoyable as was the food (sorry I do not recall the menu specifically).