Arrival Times?

Eric G.

I received an email about my booking that included this line:

"Select an arrival time to the pier on the MedallionClass app. For the health and safety of all, do not arrive prior to your assigned check-in time or you will be asked to return at the correct time."

I see no way to select an arrival time on the app. I'm about 1 week out from my cruise.

There is an "Arrivals" menu item under "Suggested" below my Personal Information section, but when I click on it I just get a blank gray page.

Assuming this never works, what time should I show up at the pier on embarkation day? (with ship departure of 4pm)

In the Medallion App click on Personal Information and Documents, toward the bottom of that page you will see “arrivals” click on that and you will be able to select arrival time ( or you can just show up when convenient). If you don’t select an arrival time Princess assigns you one (Note -Arrival times are not enforced). 

AC382726-08EE-4DB1-8458-43C8D67E8948.thumb.jpeg.e8ace342525c310b9efff262b2968fae.jpeg

Edited by Shelly97060

11 minutes ago, Eric G. said:

"Select an arrival time to the pier on the MedallionClass app. For the health and safety of all, do not arrive prior to your assigned check-in time or you will be asked to return at the correct time."

I see no way to select an arrival time on the app. I'm about 1 week out from my cruise.

There is an "Arrivals" menu item under "Suggested" below my Personal Information section, but when I click on it I just get a blank gray page.

Assuming this never works, what time should I show up at the pier on embarkation day? (with ship departure of 4pm)

Which port?  You can just show up whenever.  If anyone asks, tell them the App wouldn't work for you.  I think this is almost scrapped now.  On our cruise for next week, the only group full is 11am.

47 minutes ago, Eric G. said:

The app isn't displaying anything when I click on the Arrivals button. And oddly enough, if I use the web version of the app, Arrivals isn't even shown.

I wouldn’t worry about it at this point, just arrive when you want to.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eric G. said:

The app isn't displaying anything when I click on the Arrivals button. And oddly enough, if I use the web version of the app, Arrivals isn't even shown.

image.png.94c8712fa3f25510ddc62a2071ab4734.png

It’s not on the website version of the App.

Like everyone said, if anyone questions, which most likely they won’t…tell them the App did not work!  No worries 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eric G. said:

I also kept getting a blank grey page but it eventually worked. Just try a few times and it should eventually work. Mind you, for my previous cruise we had the earliest boarding time but no one checked and people just seemed to turn up whenever. If you do eventually get the Arrivals time to work, you then get a QR code on the App screen which is technically your boarding pass. I can't recall anyone ever checking that either.

• Like 1