Diamond + BOGO for lunch?

ValerieJo

On 9/22/2022 at 9:51 AM, ValerieJo said:

I know that we can use our D+ BOGO for dinner.  Can we use it for lunch at Izumi?   What is the cost limit per meal, ala carte?

Thanks.

I didn't realize we get a BOGO Voucher for the specialty Restaurants with Diamond. Is this new?

On 9/22/2022 at 8:51 AM, ValerieJo said:

I know that we can use our D+ BOGO for dinner.  Can we use it for lunch at Izumi?   What is the cost limit per meal, ala carte?

Thanks.

I've only been on grandeur that had izumi lately. Izumi was excluded for dinner so I doubt lunch.

@Merion_Momwho said it said Hitachi.. and I said it said izumi. I found the print out from my cabin. Yep izumi excluded. Here is a camera shot. 

20220920_104056.jpg

29 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I've only been on grandeur that had izumi lately. Izumi was excluded for dinner so I doubt lunch.

@Merion_Momwho said it said Hitachi.. and I said it said izumi. I found the print out from my cabin. Yep izumi excluded. Here is a camera shot. 

20220920_104056.jpg

Like most things Royal it probably varies by ship

• Like 1

Most things are negotiable. Remember, they WANT you to eat at their restaurant.  Be flexible and friendly.

Go into the restaurant of choice after getting on the ship, and have a chat with them.  Ask to use your BOGO for lunch, or other than day 1 and 2.  

We did this last week on the Allure for lunch, and I used my solo BOGO for 50% off.