Oasis of Seas March 2023

Orange jeep

Going on Oasis of Seas March 2023 and stopping in Jamaica and Nassau plus private island which I am familiar with.  How is Jamaica and Nassau for port stops….things to do…any idea's

We have been on Oasis few times but not since revamp; how’s Diamond Lounge and where located.

Appreciate any information.

Diamond lounge is on deck 4. Nice space but no windows. Used to be on deck 11/12 with view of Boardwalk. 

We usually stay on the shop

in Nassau, immediate port area in Falmouth is nice, we usually get off for a few hours, have to have a Red Stripe and a meat pie. 

mac_tlc

20A3A4A7-7068-41A8-A640-95D876D0B1BB.jpeg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Orange jeep said:

Going on Oasis of Seas March 2023 and stopping in Jamaica and Nassau plus private island which I am familiar with.  How is Jamaica and Nassau for port stops….things to do…any idea's

We have been on Oasis few times but not since revamp; how’s Diamond Lounge and where located.

Appreciate any information.

I have been to Nassau twice this year onboard the Anthem in April and Oasis this month. We also went in March 2019 as the last cruise on the water before the Pandemic shut-down.

Do you have an idea of what you would like to do such as shopping, eating, drinking, beach, historical, etc?

After two visits, we only spent about three hours off of the ship going to a local clothing shop we like for family gifts (good quality t-shirts and beach clothing) and a local craft brewing company which is a bit pricey for most people unless they are into craft beers. If you are into craft beers, it is actually quite reasonable compared to the states.

Thank you to everyone who replied. 

I can't recall being to Jamaica and was wondering if anything to do right off the ship near the port...shopping or grabbing a beer.  I recall a friend stayed in Jamaica on vacation and mentioned lots of vendors who don't take no for an answer.

3 hours ago, Orange jeep said:

Thank you to everyone who replied. 

I can't recall being to Jamaica and was wondering if anything to do right off the ship near the port...shopping or grabbing a beer.  I recall a friend stayed in Jamaica on vacation and mentioned lots of vendors who don't take no for an answer.

Can probably buy weed right outside of the gate.