Is Television Programming the same on all Princess Ships

Cruiser Nonna

Sailed on Grand Princess in Alaska and was so pleasantly surprised at the amount of options that were available on the television - movies, programming, live shows - have sailed on so many lines and never have seen anything like this

Thinking of doing Royal from SF to Hawaii and back and on  Regal transatlantic with many sea days and wondering if the programming is the same on all of their ships

Understanding that many people will say - why would you watch television when so much to do on the ship - which love to do that as well but also love having this option.

Thank you all for your help - stay well and safe

News and Sports channels change depending where you are.  US departures have different channels than Europe departures.  We were on a TA from Florida.  And the first major leg to Southampton had US channels.  Then the second leg from Southamption, they changed.

Edited by CruiseSter1ing

Before the plague, I got sick on a TA and was confined to my room for 3 days.  I think it was the Caribbean Princes.  They had HGTV on the TV, and I caught up on all the shows I had missed.  It was a high point in an otherwise bad experience.

Does anyone know if the television HDMI ports are enabled for connecting a laptop/media player on the Grand Princess?

Just got off the Coral and was surprised to find the HDMI was active in my cabin, considering that Princess is apparently disabling them.

Edited by andlep