Club class on Discovery

Christell

It is possible that club class is sold out for your sailing.  When you choose mini suite, normal mini shows first, then if you scroll down it will show club class,  if available.  Sometimes it will also show window suites, if available 

Having just returned from two weeks in an M1, I'm not sure clulb class is worth the extra price.  Essentially, the only real plus is that you will be seated very quickly in the dining room.  Food is exactly the same with one extra dish (in 14 days, neither my wife or I ordered that extra dish) which is just another relatively uninteresting dish.  We expected a bit more interesting extra dish or at least some tableside preparation on maybe one night...but nada.  Yes for mini-suites but we won't bother with M1's again.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Christell said:

Why are there no club class mini suites on Discovery?

Given that we were just in a club class mini on the Discovery, I can assure you that it's like others have said. There definitely are cc minis, but they sell out quickly on a lot of sailings. The cc minis are specific cabins, and once they're gone, they're gone unless somebody cancels.

28 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

Given that we were just in a club class mini on the Discovery, I can assure you that it's like others have said. There definitely are cc minis, but they sell out quickly on a lot of sailings. The cc minis are specific cabins, and once they're gone, they're gone unless somebody cancels.

How was your balcony size?  Covered or half covered?  TIA

41 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

How was your balcony size?  Covered or half covered?  TIA

We had M107, so the balcony was enormous. The two M6 minis on Marina extend out over the bridge and are large on the forward side. Partly covered. 

Edited by Sea Hag
typo
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

We had M107, so the balcony was enormous. The two M6 minis on Marina extend out over the bridge and are large on the forward side. Partly covered. 

How was the movement up there? Anything like it was on the Royal? Hope you are doing well BTW. Maybe we will sail together again. 😎

46 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

How was the movement up there? Anything like it was on the Royal? Hope you are doing well BTW. Maybe we will sail together again. 😎

I think we had less movement in M107, Alaska, than on the Royal M108, Mexico. Heading north for the last day from Mexico has usually been motion-filled in our experience. We got next to no movement on the recent Alaska cruise. Yes, maybe we'll sail together again. 😃

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Christell said:

Thanks for the replies. I guess I was confused because it didn’t show a choice where it said “sold out”, it just wasn’t listed at all.

I don't know why they don't show "old out" for the cc minis. I agree that it would be better if they did.