Protein Shakes

E&D2004

I supplement my daily protein intake with pre-made protein shakes (think Ensure, Slim Fast etc.).  Will I be allowed to bring a supply on board the Anthem early next year?  If not, how about protein powder to make my own?

Thanks

I think taking various bags of suspicious powders on a vessel sailing to others countries is a grand idea.  

Seriously you get like 12 non alcoholic bottles in your carry on (check me on that) just pack the protein drinks, or a bag of protein powder and a shaker bottle.  

In Vegas there is a protein smoothie bar that has alcoholic versions.  Makes the gym better. Ensure and vodka may be a new trend? 

If you are feeling spendy they sell protein boosted shakes in the spa too, on many ships. (Check your ship on that)

The Windjammer has all the milk cartons you'll ever need.  Just grab a few and put them in your cabin's fridge/cooler.  Have protein powder in it original container and your in good shape, never miss a beat.  Mix it up in your cabin and feel like Superman/girl for the rest of the day.  I know, that's what I do.  I have to have extra protein daily because of stomach surgery.  

2 hours ago, Ret MP said:

The Windjammer has all the milk cartons you'll ever need.  Just grab a few and put them in your cabin's fridge/cooler.  Have protein powder in it original container and your in good shape, never miss a beat.  Mix it up in your cabin and feel like Superman/girl for the rest of the day.  I know, that's what I do.  I have to have extra protein daily because of stomach surgery.  

Thank you.  My issue is the same as yours.

I bring collagen peptides on every cruise without any issue. I can’t imagine anyone saying anything about a supplement for health reasons.

I also bring on my own salad dressing and almond/oat milk. It all goes in checked bags. 25+ cruises since the restart, no questions asked

On 10/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, SummerBeee said:

I bring collagen peptides on every cruise without any issue. I can’t imagine anyone saying anything about a supplement for health reasons.

I also bring on my own salad dressing and almond/oat milk. It all goes in checked bags. 25+ cruises since the restart, no questions asked

How big is your container of oat milk and what brand do you like? I’m considering bringing my own on my next cruise. It’s not expensive so it really doesn’t matter if they say I can’t bring it.

Not sure which ship you will be on but the Oasis class has a spa cafe that makes smoothies and protein shakes. They also have almond and oat milk, and will mix whatever you want! I recommend the iced latte with cocoa… 😉