Anthem 11 Night January Caribbean Cruise Entertainment Schedule Available Yet?

I will be Star Class for January 2 Caribbean cruise. Does anyone know if the entertainment schedule is available somewhere yet? My husband and I usually like the tribute bands booked in January and wish to start planning specialty dining and entertainment to allow some just plain relaxation time. Thanks for any info or recommendations.

52 minutes ago, Midway7934 said:

Does anyone know if the entertainment schedule is available somewhere yet?

You can look at the current sailing (though it might be better to wait for a US sailing) in the app for info and assume most of it will be about the same on your sailing.

Edited by Biker19

12 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You can look at the current sailing (though it might be better to wait for a US sailing) in the app for info and assume most of it will be about the same on your sailing.

Tribute bands and flyin entertainment aren't usually announced until 2-3 weeks out. The two main shows, WWRY and Spectres will be there. Hard to predict times and days because it's the first 11day sailing. See you onboard, I am on as well.

7 minutes ago, mets123 said:

Tribute bands and flyin entertainment aren't usually announced until 2-3 weeks out.

Announced and confirmed, true, but they may stay on for several weeks, so if one looks at a Dec sailing, the entertainment may be the same. The OP has the advantage of a Genie who may provide an early glimpse at the specifics.

Edited by Biker19