Car rentals at Boston cruise port?

Karen Lynn

You can always do a One Way rental.  It might cost more, it might not.  We just booked a car for upcoming spring from a suburb south of the city, dropping off at the airport (I assume that's what AP means?) and it was the same price as a round trip to the remote location

10 minutes ago, Rubyfisch said:

There is a Budget and Avis office maybe a 10 minute walk from the cruise port, but I agree with the others, dropping off at the airport is probably way easier.

You have to be careful with the satellite rental offices these days-- a lot have limited hours, limited selection of cars, and sometimes are closed on the weekends. 

17 minutes ago, princeton123211 said:

You have to be careful with the satellite rental offices these days-- a lot have limited hours, limited selection of cars, and sometimes are closed on the weekends. 

It's a so-so at best office. I used to live in the neighborhood and didn't have a car, so I would occasionally rent from there. It was expensive, had pretty limited hours, and almost never gave me the class I booked. But, it was convenient and open throughout the pandemic.