Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

37 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We had Bobby in August, he was very good.  He took the time to talk to people and was always around. Maybe he is tired now😳

He lost his voice last week (not his fault) so he was missing in action last week.  He got back this week and … yeah it’s probably time for vacation to recharge and come back strong!

• Like 1

@BennyBrun I know you don't  need this service,  but can you let me know if they do the luggage straight to airport service?  Is there anything on the app? I never paid attention on my past cruises this year, but this December we might need that so we can freely explore after disembarkation. 

What am I going to do without your pictures when your cruise is over? 🙂

Thanks!

57 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

@BennyBrun I know you don't  need this service,  but can you let me know if they do the luggage straight to airport service?  Is there anything on the app? I never paid attention on my past cruises this year, but this December we might need that so we can freely explore after disembarkation. 

What am I going to do without your pictures when your cruise is over? 🙂

Thanks!

I scanned through all my documents and they do not offer the luggage valet service like NCL did.  You can book an excursion through Royal and explore that way…

Have no fear… the next set of pictures will start on Wednesday/ Thursday as I travel to Milan then to Venice to board NCL Gem!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

I scanned through all my documents and they do not offer the luggage valet service like NCL did.  You can book an excursion through Royal and explore that way…

Have no fear… the next set of pictures will start on Wednesday/ Thursday as I travel to Milan then to Venice to board NCL Gem!

Thanks! Royal did offer that service before the pandemic, but not now I guess.

Safe travels to Italy!

4 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

The Cobb salad is not on the menu.  It was a special treat 🤫

I have not seen those tours being offered.  I only got an invitation to the entertainment tours.

Ahh, I got excited about it.

Maybe you will inspire them to add this

delicious salad to their menu.

Just wishing...

Thank you Benny!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Grandeur is probably the oldest ship in the fleet so definitely research it more before deciding on that.  My friends have repeatedly told me not to go on that ship recently.

Thank you very much, Benny! I love the itinerary on Grandeur and the idea of sailing out of Tampa. However, I think we’re very spoiled by the Oasis class ship. We’re downsizing a bit for our next cruise - we’re going on Odyssey. 😂 While I do think we could sail on Grandeur and have a good time, I think I’ll take the advice that your friends gave you and that you shared with me and pass on Grandeur. 🙏

• Like 1

You know I am a big fan and love your food pictures but even when I was younger could not possibly eat all that food lol. Maybe 4 tails but 6! You are a winner in my book and my hero.  What does your family say that you are away from home for so long? Mine would toss me to the fishes!!! 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, LouChamp said:

You know I am a big fan and love your food pictures but even when I was younger could not possibly eat all that food lol. Maybe 4 tails but 6! You are a winner in my book and my hero.  What does your family say that you are away from home for so long? Mine would toss me to the fishes!!! 

Hahah … mine is used to it !! 😂 

9 hours ago, LATTELOVE said:

Thank you so much for taking us along for

the past 3 weeks.  

Your reviews and photos have

been fun, informative and easy to follow.

Safe travels home.  

Till your next review.

Thank you!

Thank you so much!!  I am so glad!

Walked off around 7:20AM the longest part was waiting for Uber … 23 minutes to wait for a 5 minute ride !

Now the count down starts… I have about 80 hours left to unpack / repack and get on a flight to Milan to start my journey through Italy 🇮🇹 on NCL GEM… see you guys onboard virtually!

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Walked off around 7:20AM the longest part was waiting for Uber … 23 minutes to wait for a 5 minute ride !

Now the count down starts… I have about 80 hours left to unpack / repack and get on a flight to Milan to start my journey through Italy 🇮🇹 on NCL GEM… see you guys onboard virtually!

Yayyy,

So happy you are doing a virtual cruise

on NCL Gem. Looking forward to it!

• Like 1