Luggage tags and cruise documents

luvtravelms

No need to worry. 

At least a few months ago, prior to our Moon cruise, everything was online, for you to print out on your own.  We received nothing in the mail.

We worried a bit about the flimsiness of the luggage tags, so we bought plastic tags into which one can place the cruise and cabin information (available on Amazon).  But we didn't even need that, because when we gave up luggage at the port, the workers attached tags anyway (with us telling them what cabin we were in). 

Just make sure that online you are shown as sailing the day you think you are sailing and there are online cruise documents!

29 minutes ago, luvtravelms said:

This is our first cruise since 2020 when Covid hit.  Prior to that we had always received cruise documents and luggage tags.  Our cruise is in 20 days and we have received neither.  Should I be worried? 

Nope.  Nothing to be worried about according to posts made here in the forum by multiple people. 

3 hours ago, luvtravelms said:

This is our first cruise since 2020 when Covid hit.  Prior to that we had always received cruise documents and luggage tags.  Our cruise is in 20 days and we have received neither.  Should I be worried? 

You should get an email with your cruise ticket about two weeks before sailing.

On 10/10/2022 at 11:13 PM, luvtravelms said:

We are on the same cruise, and we received ours today...Oct. 14

I should clarify, I have received my “ticket” , with no cabin assigned as yet. As far as luggage tags etc., nothing yet.

even though Mrs Banjo and I are driving to Quebec to catch this cruise, and we received credit for the Blacklane car service, we still keep getting notices to schedule our Blacklane service.  Can’t figure that one out.