Can we dine at Le Bistro twice?

Sundiego

Sorry, another dining package question 🙃

We are booked on the Escape transatlantic in the Haven. Have 2 dinners for Platinum plus 3 with the dining package.

We just got off the Bliss and weren't overly impressed with Cagney's. Would our 5 "free" dinners mentioned above allow us to go to Le Bistro twice?

Thx!

Denise

14 minutes ago, DAVLIB007 said:

correct you can dine only once with Platinum perk but you can use the other dining package. Not sure if Encore has an Ocean Blue if so go there as well its great  

I thought they loosened the restaurant requirements under Platinum so you could go anywhere with the 2 Platinum meals.  Though the Latitudes Rewards website hasn't been updated to reflect that so maybe I'm mistaken?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

Just be aware that you can’t reserve Le Bistro (or any restaurant) more than once online in advance of the cruise.

Apparently you can call to do it, or just wait until you are onboard.

You are correct! If you call you can book as many reservations as you want.

even if you use up your freebies, you can eat anywhere you wish, as often as you wish, as long as there are reservations or tables available and youre willing to pay for the dinners

personally, for me, eating in le bistro even once is more than enough for me, thank  you very much

It is so funny to me that I would not go to Cagney's for years because of a poor meal years ago.  I loved the French restaurant which I got because of my American Express Platinum perks.  After covid, I went back into Cagney's and LOVE it.  Ate their three of five nights on a recent solo cruise.  The French Restaurant was not my favorite.  The menu changed and other then the Lamb Chops I was underwhelmed.  

This goes to show all of us that food and dining really is subjective.  I also love the menu in the Haven Restaurant and don't care it is the same menu every night.  Some folks hate that fact.  The one thing I will say is I have NEVER come off a cruise hungry.  On this, I think we can finally all agree, LOL.

Cruise well and enjoy every moment. 

• Like 3