Ocean Caye after dark

mafig

We had supper on the ship.  Lunch was served on the island.  We got back off after dark. 

There are fires set up on the beach and an area where there is a "dance party". I believe there are dancers, maybe some type of performance.  At 9 pm there is the lighthouse light show.  

I don't recall any bugs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great question!  I wondered that too. We are on Meraviglia next month and we are docked at Ocean Cay over night and into the next day leaving at noon. I wonder 1. At what time does everyone have to be back on the ship at night and 2. Do they allow passengers to get off in the morning before departure?

11 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Great question!  I wondered that too. We are on Meraviglia next month and we are docked at Ocean Cay over night and into the next day leaving at noon. I wonder 1. At what time does everyone have to be back on the ship at night and 2. Do they allow passengers to get off in the morning before departure?

I believe it is 11pm you have to be back on board. 

Not 100% if you can get off in the morning.  I know when we sailed Divina, we left much later in the day and we were allowed to get off at 7 am or 8am. In my view, that would be early enough for people to get off and get back on before you set sail.   But that is just my assumption. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Yes, if you overnight and they leave at noon you CAN go back on the island in the morning at 7'ish. All aboard is 11:30.  Bar service will be open but there is no food.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1