Booking multiple cabins with Next Cruise

We are planning a family cruise in 2024.  Itineraries will open in November or December.  We are doing a S2S in December.  We need a total of 7 cabins for 16 of us. If the itinerary is open I’d like to book them on board.  

Can we book multiple cabins in our kids names to get the reduced deposits?  I would then turn the booking over to our kids which I’m able to do if they have the booking numbers right?  Is the deposit $100 per person each child?  Do I have to book some one week and some the next? 

• The richest offer on any sailing guaranteed
  • Get up to $600 in onboard creditor dollars off your next cruise
  • Deposits as low as $100 per person on select fares
  • Handpick your stateroom or suite from the broadest selection
  • Book up to three staterooms for yourself, friends or family on any cruise with the same benefits
  • Save up to 10% off future Shore Excursions when you pre-plan them onboard
  • Combine offer with Crown & Anchor® Society exclusive savings
  • Your travel advisor gets full credit for any booking

You can book them all at once.  (I did recently)  $100.00 per guest, $250.00 for suites, as the deposit.  Kids are guests (we did not book during KSF) so they get charged too.  You don't have to turn anything over.  Just share the booking numbers and they're golden.  I made sure I had all the address information so they are in their names already.

9 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

You can book them all at once.  (I did recently)  $100.00 per guest, $250.00 for suites, as the deposit.  Kids are guests (we did not book during KSF) so they get charged too.  You don't have to turn anything over.  Just share the booking numbers and they're golden.  I made sure I had all the address information so they are in their names already.

Thanks!  I’ll go prepared with addresses and email for the adults.  

We may have a foster child or adoption by then so I’m thinking of booking a room that can accommodate them.  I have no idea how to handle that.  If we add a passenger later the room may not accommodate it but I’d literally have to make up a name and birthdate for the possible 3 rd in a room and pay now the extra deposit.  ($100 wouldn’t be a big deal.) which would be better to do?

1 hour ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Thanks!  I’ll go prepared with addresses and email for the adults.  

We may have a foster child or adoption by then so I’m thinking of booking a room that can accommodate them.  I have no idea how to handle that.  If we add a passenger later the room may not accommodate it but I’d literally have to make up a name and birthdate for the possible 3 rd in a room and pay now the extra deposit.  ($100 wouldn’t be a big deal.) which would be better to do?

Book with a fake 3rd name.  Much easier.  Name changes are easy and can be done up to 48 hours prior to sailing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

We may have a foster child or adoption by then so I’m thinking of booking a room that can accommodate them.  I have no idea how to handle that.  

We had the same issue and our TA booked it as TBD for the unknown guest.