Seven days on Discovery Princess - a great trip

BikeTreker

My wife and I just returned from a 7 day cruise on the new Discovery Princess.  I wrote, and am writing, about our round trip from Los Angeles with stops in San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Diego and Ensenada.  I just posted photos of the ship, which is lovely, and will be completing my blog in the next few days with additional ships photos and stops,  If you are interested you can find my blog at http://www.travelswithcappy.com.  Let me know what you think.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, BikeTreker said:

My wife and I just returned from a 7 day cruise on the new Discovery Princess.  I wrote, and am writing, about our round trip from Los Angeles with stops in San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Diego and Ensenada.  I just posted photos of the ship, which is lovely, and will be completing my blog in the next few days with additional ships photos and stops,  If you are interested you can find my blog at http://www.travelswithcappy.com.  Let me know what you think.

Awesome review!  Love the Santa Barbara pictures and the outside decks of the Discovery.

You did a great job and thank you for

sharing.

8 hours ago, BikeTreker said:

Great pictures and write up! Just a couple corrections, it's Griffith Park, where the Griffith Observatory is located. And Mel's Drive in is a small chain, where another location was in the movie American Graffiti by a filmmaker named George Lucas before his Star Wars days. 

Thanks to those who responded.  Much appreciated.  Thanks Started, you are absolutely correct, the Observatory is in Griffith Park.  I will make the correction.  Glad you caught that.  

I hope to post some inside photos of the ship either tonight or tomorrow.  Saturday at the latest.

• Like 2