Coffee and tea set-up? What is this?

Stuart4321

14 minutes ago, Stuart4321 said:

Hello.  I'm booked in a Min-Suite on the Breakaway in January 2023.  What is Coffee and Tea Set up in your room?  Is it like a Keurig or Nespresso machine?

Mini-Suites (Now Club Balcony's) do not have any special coffee makers, just the pod ones like this:

Hamilton Beach HDC200B Black Single Serving Pod Coffee Maker - 120V, 500W

@Stuart4321

I agree with @KSSS2013.   BUT if you ant to make tea in it you will need to put plain water through it about 6 times to get rid of the coffee flavour otherwise you will finish up with teoffee, not nice!!!

On a previous cruise when they had a special early breakfast room they had "hot" water so you could make your own tea with tea bags.   Unfortunately the hot water was available in Cona coffee pots, yes "Teoffee".   After a couple of talks with the F&B Manager there were NEW Cona pots with labels HOT WATER ONLY!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stuart4321 said:

Hello.  I'm booked in a Min-Suite on the Breakaway in January 2023.  What is Coffee and Tea Set up in your room?  Is it like a Keurig or Nespresso machine?

There will be a single serve Hamilton Beach coffee maker in your room or you can request one (because of COVID, many ships only provide coffee makers on request). 

• 2 weeks later...