"LIVE" from Celebrity BEYOND. October 26th, 2022. 9-Night Repositioning. 1st Sailing from the USA.

PinkSandGirl

Cabin # 9170 and 9168 - Location

I always like to book a cabin more forward and be on the part that sticks out the most, not an indented cabin.  However, when I booked my aunt was supposed to go so I needed three cabins together and I couldn't get them on Deck 10 where I usually prefer and that section I like.  I did a lot of research but had to take into account the Beyond would be longer and cabin #'s from the Edge and Apex would not be the same in the area I was looking at. I wanted to make sure the balcony divider could be open.  I knew I would have a solid wall on one side of my cabin, which was fine.  My research was spot on based on Edge reviews, deck plans and proposed Beyond deck plans. 😉

I know there was a whole discussion of poles on the Edge on some balconies.  I didn't have the pole but my mom and dad did.  It seems the poles on the Beyond follow the same pattern.  For every four cabins, the outer two don't have a pole, the inner two have that pole that extends from floor to ceiling.  They didn't complain about it. If I had to pick again, I would say no pole for me. 

Turns out the location was great.  The Magic Carpet did not interfere with the views.  It was mostly on Deck 14. A few times on Deck 5 at night but I never saw it move.  There was always some kind of light at night but not bothersome when sitting on the balcony. 

You could also look to the left and see the bridge.  View from the balcony - left, right, up and down was good.  You could see the stars at night (when it wasn't cloudy).

It was close to the forward elevators.  

It wasn't noisy.  Well, except for the cabin creaking but it didn't bother me.  

The view down was lifeboats.  Something else I always avoided but turns out they weren't really bad and the water was right there.

Our cabins had the doors right next to each other.  Something else I planned and hoped for.  

When you exit the cabin to the left, a few steps away on the right is a door to an inside cabin.  Not at all an issue.  The next set of cabins walking aft have an access door across the hall, glad we weren't there.  I don't know if that would be an issue, but I prefer nothing across from my door.  

Except for the 'plumbing' issue in the cabin, the location was great.  It seems this plumbing issue could happen in every cabin.  The grate was off and my dad could see a ridge around the drain.  The drain was higher so it would take a rise of liquid to accumulate before it goes down the drain.  That doesn't seem like a good design.  I don't know if there was a back-up somewhere else down the hall and it backed up and then an overflow in our cabin or what.  Honestly, a new ship with unpleasant smells coming from a drain and then 'gunk' and liquid all over, is a bit concerning.  

🍹

Pictures to follow...

Edited by PinkSandGirl
  • Thanks 1

Deck 9 - Welcome Home

🍹

20221026_221257.thumb.jpg.10cb71da949c226f14a469fb695b30ff.jpg

20221031_232324.thumb.jpg.233128888f190a25a50163ee7090a4cb.jpg

20221029_190022.thumb.jpg.a93385856366a81e1063c2791084a797.jpg

20221029_023403.thumb.jpg.c8544000ca94f8a72dfe9e9807e3b10d.jpg

20221031_232310.thumb.jpg.01da32565e113547e7fb1304be6d004b.jpg

20221029_023409.thumb.jpg.08b076a611af8ff6562d0eede143db3f.jpg

20221029_023421.thumb.jpg.4a3ca9330b977bd798cf7fbb5593a933.jpg

20221029_023427.thumb.jpg.29d7c7d3b5aed087cdaf8c9614a38a5e.jpg

Picture when you exit elevator and walk to hallway for cabins. The same theme for the floor. 

20221026_221311.thumb.jpg.f7568e2a2949b51dfa9a831dcf38c4c1.jpg

20221026_221327.thumb.jpg.b274d7d618ff73317e06f803f0f49977.jpg

20221029_023442.thumb.jpg.289f752e1cf28f3c03c6cb64bd04ab71.jpg

Hallway to cabins

20221026_235556.thumb.jpg.d7e4bd45b19509c927c6f47a66374f18.jpg

20221102_221829.thumb.jpg.5ddaf823c21c5ec5088e23f0c2970e09.jpg

Cabin Doors 

20221026_104312.thumb.jpg.1a4574539f58adf413e8e32138d5b9c0.jpg

20221030_114053.thumb.jpg.c9112f2de3fc2bd8b3b501fdbc9d867e.jpg

20221030_114056.thumb.jpg.fd9e84c9afbc7466fb584482d00f6428.jpg

20221029_223059.thumb.jpg.1535608c540e84cb7fd689e95ee069f2.jpg

by-2179-deck-09.thumb.webp.b668e1483f80aec9bd2be2923cabb6bf.webp

Edited by PinkSandGirl
  • Like 2

Cabin Thoughts.  Sky Suite on the Beyond. Bed Facing the Water.

Cabin 9170 - Walk in and everything is on the Right

Cabin 9168 - Walk in and everything is on the Left

I loved it.  Well, except for the overflow issue.  A few tweaks and it would be 100% perfect...in my opinion. 

Everyone has likes and dislikes, some the same, some not etc...What annoys you, may be something I love and vice versa so here's what I thought about my Beyond Sky Suite.   

I'll end on a good note so I'll start here:

Additions/Changes/Critiques

No particular order.  Some of these may seem like I'm nitpicking but I believe a review should have it all.  😉

● Hooks or knobs in Cabin.  I did bring some but the only two are on the inside of the bathroom door.  There is also one inside the shower. 

● Trash Can in bathroom. Who thought to put it there?   Bad in my opinion. We would take the top off because to push the 'door/flap' was a pain.   I would take the top rim off but when our cabin steward would empty it, he would always put it back on. It is small and under the sink area on the shelf where the towels are.

● Lights in bathroom over sink and vanity area.  They need to be larger or positioned different. When you stood back, it was darker.  For better light you had to get right up close to the mirrors.  It's not that there wasn't light, but they needed to be larger or positioned further back towards whoever is standing there. 

● Announcements.  The only one heard in the room was on embarkation day when Captain Dimitrios said for people to complete the Muster Station Drill.  There should be a way to listen to the announcements in the room if you'd like.  You would have to open the door to the hallway or be in a public space. 

● TV Channels. The Navigation Channel used to have music.  I like to have it on but this time it was complete silence.  Slim pickins' for channels and movies. It's not like I go on a cruise to watch TV but the selection was less than what it used to be.  I found myself putting on Channel 5, Celebrity Entertainment, and listened to the band Nu Image many times.  They were enjoyable but it's basically the only Channel I had on, except Navigation to see where we were.  My boyfriend watches sports so he had those couple channels on. 

● Ceiling Height seemed lower. I got used to it but it was noticeable when we entered for the first time.  I'd be curious if it actually is or just seemed that way.  I should have measured it. 😉 

● Bathroom Shower.  My boyfriend is 6' 2"   and he only had 3/4" clearance from the top of his head to the bottom of the rain shower 🚿

● Outlets:

~ There should be an outlet on both sides of the bed, not just on one side.  

~ One by the couch would be nice.

~ Bathroom. Great to have one in there but it would take 7 or 8 times to get it to stay on and sometimes would 'pop' back off.

● Couch:  Hard.  Could definitely be cozier. 

● Bathroom Door would rarely stay open. When it would swing, it would slam shut so we had to keep it closed.  The ship was definitely rocking though at times.  My mom and dad's door didn't do that.   

● Faucets.  They weren't centered on the short side.  I don't know why.   They were closer to the back. They also could have been extended out more.  This is an issue with other faucets out there.  It's like the people who design them have never used one.  😆

● Balcony Chairs.  Need to go.  They need comfortable high backs and foot rests.  I used the table for a leg/foot rest.  The thick cushion when wet, takes a long time to dry. 

What I liked/loved about my Sky Suite on the Beyond 

☆ It is the smallest suite but the size was good for the two of us.  We had plenty of room to walk around and not get in each others way.  At first when we walked in, it wasn't as long as I thought it would be but quickly got used to it.  When four of us were in there talking/sitting, it was fine as well.

☆ The bed facing the water is wonderful!!!

☆ Glass window from bathroom to cabin.  Love it. 

☆ The bed is on the firm side but I slept well each night. I prefer softer but I didn't have any problems sleeping.

☆ King size bed is nice 

☆ Pillows were comfortable. You could ask for different and/or additional ones if you wanted to.

☆ The carpet feels good to walk on.  Tile floors in the bathroom.

☆ The real balcony is nice. There is just something about going out there to sit or stand at the railing and watch the water. 

☆ Balcony Divider able to be opened. Great to walk from one to another.  

~ !!! I had a solid wall on the right so if you are booking with other people, take note.  I'll show what to look for on the Deck Plans. 

☆ Nice size TV that swivels out. 

☆ Closet, Drawers and Storage worked out just fine for the two of us.  I had two large Checked bags and a carry-on to unpack.  I did have things doubled up on hangers.  If I asked for more, I'm sure we would have gotten them.

☆ Bathroom and Storage were nice. Shower.  I wish all water features would work at the same time. 😉 The knob to turn the water on, you needed some muscle to turn it. 

☆ Shower size.  Roomy.

☆ Control Panel and App.  It was neat to control things from both.  I would turn the lights off from the app when I was in bed.  I would sometimes open the curtains from the app in the morning. 

☆ Lighting is nice and a lot of it...I like that.  It was nice to be able to have different lighting settings as well.  The long light up mirror in the cabin was nice to do make-up at.  I found it better there than in the bathroom just due to some of the bathroom lights. 

☆ The cabin had a nice feel to it.  It was comfortable.  It was nice to walk back in there. 

☆ Decor.  Nice.  Pictures, colors, accents.  

☆ Refrigerator was cold. Some people say they are coolers and barely get things cold but ours had things as cold as a regular refrigerator. 

☆ The sink.  I easily washed my bathing suits in there. 

☆ Two faucets were a nice addition. 

☆ Outlet box worked well for our phone chargers and my hairdryer plug.  Only two things at the same time. 

☆ It definitely felt new. 😃

Other observations 

■ Creaking.  I've never been in a cabin that creaked, let alone creaked like this one. It didn't bother me but it was very noticeable and more creaks came as the cruise progressed and some were even louder.  My mom and dad's cabin was the same.  Someone else I talked to, same issue and that was a different location and deck. 

■ Tub/Shower.  It was better in person than from videos I've seen.  We didn't have any issues getting in or out.  You do have to be careful.  It may be an issue if you have mobility concerns.  I didn't use the tub but the size is decent. 

■ The table size was fine.  The room service tray fit.  We would take off what we wanted and put the plates on the table.  

■ Clothes Line. If you want one, there isn't one.

■ Hairdryer.  There is one but I bring my own. I feel they are never powerful enough.  

■ I bring all of my own toiletries.  Here is what there was.  The shampoo, conditioner, body wash and Lotion are C.O. Bigelow Lavendar Mint in those big refillable bottles.  Same scent for one bar of boxed soap. The products are Made in China, as were the Lip Balm, Hand Sanitizer and Face Wash.   I won't buy/use beauty products made in China due to safety concerns and also possible animal testing.  The big bottles say Cruelty Free but still, I just stay away. 

■ Lip Balm - Two

■ Hand Sanitizer - Two

■ Face wash/scrub Packets - Two 

■ No paper.  There was 1 pen.

■ Tote Bag. One.  Seems heavier than previous tote bags. 

■ Slippers. Two pairs.

■ Robes.  Two Gray Retreat Robes

■ Umbrellas.  Two.  A big one. A small one.  The small one was junk. 

■ Binoculars.  One pair.

■ Safe.  Size is fine for passports, wallets and a few small items.   It did have to be re-set one night. Same night, my mom and dad as well. The Chief Engineer had to come. 

■ Refrigerator:  Our Butler asked what we wanted it stocked with. We said water was fine.  My boyfriend said pineapple juice when she asked about juices.  She left a glass every night.  We could have had alcohol too but we had the Premium Beverage Package and it was easy to just bring a cocktail back.  

■ Kettle.  There was an electric hot water tea kettle, tea bags, two cups & saucers with spoons.

■ Evian (Big Bottles) and canned water replenished.

■ Champagne on embarkation day.  It was Brut. Our Butler did get me a bottle of Prosecco but it wasn't sweet, it was Brut.  Nice of her to do that even though I didn't drink it.  She got my dad a bottle of red wine. 

■ No afternoon canapés which was fine.  The Retreat Lounge was nice to visit to see what they had.  

■ Turn down service with Celebrity Chocolate Squares

■ 2nd Chic Night - Box of Retreat Chocolate (2 pieces)

■ Paper Copy of Celebrity Today

■ Room Service. The phone # is nowhere to be found. I had to call Guest Services to get the #.   There was not a late night charge.

■ USB chargers.  Two in the white box and one on the side of the phone. 

Did I like it?  Would I book one again?

Yes!   I loved it.  We all did.  I would book it again in a minute,  even with the little things I noted for improvement. 😉  I would book the Beyond just for the cabin. Seriously. 😉  I love S-class but those Sky Suites aren't the same, based on videos and pictures. 😆  The cabin really was great.  We all enjoyed our cabin choice.  

After all of my research, videos I watched and pictures I looked at, to walk in for first time and then live there for 9 nights and almost 10 full days, it was wonderful.

I definitely enjoyed it! 🥰

Pictures to follow...

🍹

Edited by PinkSandGirl
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

would take the top rim off but when our cabin steward would empty it, he would always put it back on. It is small and under the sink area on the shelf where the towels are.

Our cabin steward took it off and left it off all week. It was unnecessary. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PinkSandGirl said:

Cabin Thoughts.  Sky Suite on the Beyond. 

🍹

Con't...from above. 

I had this typed twice and lost it so the above post was missing some things 

● Air Conditioning. For the most part, the room was cool enough for us.  There were times it would get warmer in there though.  

● The balcony door being unlocked and the Air Conditioning getting shut off.  Did not like that, at all.  The sensor should be for the door being open, if they prefer a sensor, not the door being unlocked.  At times I would be sitting out there and with the air conditioning shutting off the room would get warm, the glass window to the bathroom would fog up and then once in, it would take awhile for it to kick back on.  This is especially a problem when one person is on the balcony and the other in the room.  

I think that was all. If I think of more, I'll be sure to post. 😉

🍹

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, mfs2k said:

Our cabin steward took it off and left it off all week. It was unnecessary. 

My dad said he took it off so then I did.  It was easy enough to do but with constantly being off, you would have thought the Cabin Steward would have left it like that.  😉

🍹

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CruisinBanka said:

Has the Beyond become your favorite Celebrity ship? If not which ship is? 

Hmm... I have been thinking about this.  I don't know if I have the answer yet.  I think from just getting off yesterday, the Beyond is still fresh in my mind so because you want to be back on (it always seems to go by so quickly) I want to say the Beyond but I don't know if that would be a fully accurate answer after the excitement and anticipation of the cruise wears off. 

There were things that I loved. Things, not so much or maybe more that I missed.  

I will say this, for how hesitant I always was about E-class and never really cared to sail on the Edge or Apex, the Beyond did convert me and changed my mind.  I would stick with the Beyond for an E-class ship because of the changes they made.  

I think they could combine aspects of the S-class and the Beyond and make the perfect ship class, in my opinion, and call it C-Class. 😉

I know you asked a simple question.  I have a hard time giving simple answers. 😂

Let me think about it a little more and I'll be sure to let you know. 😃

🍹

• Like 1

First sailing from the USA - Thoughts

I thought there would be something special or commemorative since it was the first sailing out of the USA.  No.

I thought there would be those water boat salutes when leaving Cape Liberty.  No.  Maybe because of the fog?

We did have a water boat salute on our arrival to Aruba which was neat. 

I've seen other lines, even Celebrity, give out things to acknowledge special sailings.  Nothing at all.  

I like that kind of stuff. There wasn't anything though...on the ship or in the cabin. 

I still think it was neat being on the first sailing from the United States of America. 🇺🇸 🗽

🍹

• Like 1

Pictures to go with my Cabin Thoughts that are above.

I have more detailed cabin pictures earlier that I posted in the thread. 

🍹

Look at the bottom. You will see the trash can.  You can also see how the faucets are set back.  The lights too but hard to tell unless right up against looking in the mirror.

20221026_104937.thumb.jpg.1fbc21540bfbe13a46bfa436d663d1de.jpg

Faucets towards back and they don't extend out very much. 

20221026_105819.thumb.jpg.e51e4bab5f22b6d1f9643b70c8db55f5.jpg

The bathroom outlet with switch to make it work. 

20221026_105823.thumb.jpg.52183450929957ce86a1085b48eb8d94.jpg

Only two cabin hooks on inside of bathroom door.  Other than one in the shower.

20221026_105848.thumb.jpg.a7d27f84ca6d1d990fff3a6ce9b9fc51.jpg

Bathroom drawers under the sink.

Hairdryer by Celebrity 

20221026_105853.thumb.jpg.06e45c94566feec1cdd08d86e547acd6.jpg

20221026_105858.thumb.jpg.38fdcd0fee613eda47420928d0144bb0.jpg

20221026_105902.thumb.jpg.99ff3dbc69c3d6e49f35e78155dac762.jpg

Water Replenished, cup & saucers, spoons, teabags, sugar, glasses. 

20221026_110151.thumb.jpg.c80b925c13b898fea486db42e689b5e9.jpg

~ Pillows

~ Side of bed without an outlet.  The phone on the other nightstand may reach over if you wanted to use the USB but then you lose the top area to put anything. 

20221026_105944.thumb.jpg.e7c991b8c120ca687234c646e9577afc.jpg

20221026_221803.thumb.jpg.4a88c57a4fe1047725978b9a4fd84919.jpg

Balcony Chair. 

20221027_084052.thumb.jpg.d36be61f95522071f676172b24ec8cfe.jpg

Room Service tray fits on table in the cabin

20221027_092826.thumb.jpg.1d9d7fbdd75ee1594f7c60146f946dd0.jpg

Lovely view from bathroom sink

20221028_151023.thumb.jpg.bbbd90dac9863cb4583b36e28809a676.jpg

White Box with Outlets 

20221029_115551.thumb.jpg.4d46882b6b60fea1c40084acbe460e74.jpg

Door and hallway inside cabin

20221030_102508.thumb.jpg.6264982dc2fca218bbc420a96642a5cd.jpg

There were also cotton balls and Q-tips

20221030_160630.thumb.jpg.b0f3ba74126787118c0c4c88715aab4e.jpg

Balcony solid wall on right 

20221102_073107.thumb.jpg.87953791748c9deae3bbf2def518dba5.jpg

Balcony Divider opened up on the left 

20221102_073201.thumb.jpg.c17a58c0226f21ae7953d14196eb4bb6.jpg

Space between Balcony door and curtains 

20221102_073115.thumb.jpg.2a30aace6c44ebca94011c892352675f.jpg

Balcony Door has to be locked in order for the Air Conditioning to be on

20221102_073219.thumb.jpg.83dc03da7f09393164b4d16a32ddb98c.jpg

52 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

Pictures to go with my Cabin Thoughts that are above.

I have more detailed cabin pictures earlier that I posted in the thread. 

🍹

Look at the bottom. You will see the trash can.  You can also see how the faucets are set back.  The lights too but hard to tell unless right up against looking in the mirror.

20221026_104937.thumb.jpg.1fbc21540bfbe13a46bfa436d663d1de.jpg

Faucets towards back and they don't extend out very much. 

20221026_105819.thumb.jpg.e51e4bab5f22b6d1f9643b70c8db55f5.jpg

The bathroom outlet with switch to make it work. 

20221026_105823.thumb.jpg.52183450929957ce86a1085b48eb8d94.jpg

Only two cabin hooks on inside of bathroom door.  Other than one in the shower.

20221026_105848.thumb.jpg.a7d27f84ca6d1d990fff3a6ce9b9fc51.jpg

Bathroom drawers under the sink.

Hairdryer by Celebrity 

20221026_105853.thumb.jpg.06e45c94566feec1cdd08d86e547acd6.jpg

20221026_105858.thumb.jpg.38fdcd0fee613eda47420928d0144bb0.jpg

20221026_105902.thumb.jpg.99ff3dbc69c3d6e49f35e78155dac762.jpg

Water Replenished, cup & saucers, spoons, teabags, sugar, glasses. 

20221026_110151.thumb.jpg.c80b925c13b898fea486db42e689b5e9.jpg

~ Pillows

~ Side of bed without an outlet.  The phone on the other nightstand may reach over if you wanted to use the USB but then you lose the top area to put anything. 

20221026_105944.thumb.jpg.e7c991b8c120ca687234c646e9577afc.jpg

20221026_221803.thumb.jpg.4a88c57a4fe1047725978b9a4fd84919.jpg

Balcony Chair. 

20221027_084052.thumb.jpg.d36be61f95522071f676172b24ec8cfe.jpg

Room Service tray fits on table in the cabin

20221027_092826.thumb.jpg.1d9d7fbdd75ee1594f7c60146f946dd0.jpg

Lovely view from bathroom sink

20221028_151023.thumb.jpg.bbbd90dac9863cb4583b36e28809a676.jpg

White Box with Outlets 

20221029_115551.thumb.jpg.4d46882b6b60fea1c40084acbe460e74.jpg

Door and hallway inside cabin

20221030_102508.thumb.jpg.6264982dc2fca218bbc420a96642a5cd.jpg

There were also cotton balls and Q-tips

20221030_160630.thumb.jpg.b0f3ba74126787118c0c4c88715aab4e.jpg

Balcony solid wall on right 

20221102_073107.thumb.jpg.87953791748c9deae3bbf2def518dba5.jpg

Balcony Divider opened up on the left 

20221102_073201.thumb.jpg.c17a58c0226f21ae7953d14196eb4bb6.jpg

Space between Balcony door and curtains 

20221102_073115.thumb.jpg.2a30aace6c44ebca94011c892352675f.jpg

Balcony Door has to be locked in order for the Air Conditioning to be on

20221102_073219.thumb.jpg.83dc03da7f09393164b4d16a32ddb98c.jpg

Different toilet paper sizes. 

Oh, and plenty of 'shelf' space on the ledge all around to keep things in the shower. 

Also, nice to have that ledge to put your foot on to shave legs.   It's such a pain when you go somewhere with a shower stall/enclosure and there isn't a place to put your foot.   It's the little things that count!  😉

🍹

20221028_150807.thumb.jpg.7b5a6cde356b5982af7619374a41da3b.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you so much PinkSandGirl for the fantastic live thread!  Especially appreciate your detailed comments and pics of the Sky Suite.....have been considering this suite to book (usually sail S class deluxe verandah/large angled balcony on the hump) and pretty sure your comments have convinced us to give it a try when we book (hopefully soon!) the Beyond 😊  Thanks again!!!!

Edited by Reel Love
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Reel Love said:

Thank you so much PinkSandGirl for the fantastic live thread!  Especially appreciate your detailed comments and pics of the Sky Suite.....have been considering this suite to book (usually sail S class deluxe verandah/large angled balcony on the hump) and pretty sure your comments have convinced us to give it a try when we book (hopefully soon!) the Beyond 😊  Thanks again!!!!

Thank You!  

I think you will like the Sky Suite.   I said earlier on I shouldn't have let the secret out. 😂  hehe, but I wasn't the first and won't be the last.  

You're Welcome!  Glad you enjoyed it.  I have more to come. 😉

~ Kelly 😃

PinkSandGirl 

🍹

• Like 1

Cabin Paperwork on Embarkation Day

☆ Celebrity Today

☆ Behind the Scenes Tour Tickets

☆ Welcome Letter

☆ Business Cards for Butler and Retreat Concierge Team

☆ Stateroom Attendant. There was a different name on a card and then later changed to who we had.

☆ Captain’s Club Event Sheet and Perks 

● We were Select but are now Elite after this sailing.

☆ Books (2x) about the Art on board, a folder with postcards of art onboard (it was ripped as you can see) and a spa book with prices

☆ Luminae Dinner Card.  I just realized it didn't have my name.  Cabin # was correct but someone else's name.  🤔

I just found out my mom had an effy necklace for those charms on embarkation day with a note.  I didn't have one. 

🍹

20221026_104507.thumb.jpg.e4c792278c16566ad877927f33fd2bbb.jpg

20221026_110146.thumb.jpg.983c300cea094d286febc66529d8004b.jpg

20221105_222213.thumb.jpg.464b0338e1a01584b61e68b0a142986b.jpg

Welcome Letter

20221105_221926.thumb.jpg.8ed10a17091365fcaee3a59404c76136.jpg

20221026_110021.thumb.jpg.ec43e11cab87470335c745fbe44b09cc.jpg

20221105_222103.thumb.jpg.a6260e7bab81f00b0798d9274e7d1f47.jpg

Celebrity Today - Embarkation Day. 

Day 1

20221105_221617.thumb.jpg.b4599300ba5cc109e3cd79a7da67d7ef.jpg

20221105_221550.thumb.jpg.b8492f7177a6d5f8abb67a78f75365ec.jpg

20221105_221555.thumb.jpg.acd5a8fa5dd3d84749c230024d93ea9d.jpg

20221105_221606.thumb.jpg.e04dbf6aaf3b38f0ca9974ef7867b7bd.jpg

20221105_224450.thumb.jpg.d842c4c7ac6f03bfb277b053ad15e7fa.jpg

20221105_224454.thumb.jpg.5179691ba1b291d96a83c01f9fe7fba4.jpg

Edited by PinkSandGirl

Room Service Breakfast Card

They should leave more than one or two. 

☆ Put out before 2:00am for morning delivery.

Room Service Menu

☆ There was NOT a fee for late night delivery even though it says it. 

☆ There wasn't a # to call or a spot on the phone to push. The # was 5151 after calling Guest Services. 

🍹

Breakfast Card that gets put out

20221105_222301.thumb.jpg.7d10fd85353a445b024938b98e42a172.jpg

20221105_222309.thumb.jpg.83af114b17fce9e93ae46e5111645259.jpg

Booklet with Menus

20221027_002641.thumb.jpg.babdf652a9c443ae09545ea0b0a791e6.jpg

20221027_002658.thumb.jpg.4b2f8bb155bfabe4643e44ecd80041c2.jpg

20221027_002651.thumb.jpg.bd162eb44a27bcb83b268fd60f778dc6.jpg

20221027_002712.thumb.jpg.ff8431bc20e13b8a8bcef1839766be35.jpg

20221027_002708.thumb.jpg.7fa618d4d56e500f5b64d74058ae7068.jpg

20221027_002720.thumb.jpg.3dcd1d92c9e55f32729e3204419b2539.jpg

20221027_002724.thumb.jpg.a9485898cb0569b9c61e4213dfc7c567.jpg