error code on Navigator for my boarding pass & no bar code on the document on the HAL site? Can anyone help?

kazu

Having the same issue and I leave today on NIEUW AMSTERDAM.   Had the error message weeks out.  Then suddenly one day maybe 10 days out the actual boarding pass appeared with bar code.  I took screen shots.  Then yesterday, a day before our departure, the error message came back and no more boarding pass.  The Navigator App seems very glitchy.  I have boarding passes printed and screen shots so no big deal, but would be nice if it worked … consistently.  

Edited by eroller

After reading the posts here, I decided to take screen shots of my and DH's boarding passes on the Navigator app, just in case they disappear before we get to the ship.  At least we'll have something to go on!  

@kazuI'm glad you finally got a bar code!

• Like 1

Leaving on 11/5.  Decided I would screen shot my passes from the app.  They are no longer there!  91279AD4-6F3B-4587-AE1B-5086CFA8AEBA.jpeg.6c2a1babcc3a2a757fec8556e55325f3.jpegI usually don’t print a hard copy because I’ve found the the check in time frequently changes but I will definitely be printing hard copies for this cruise.  Hope this doesn’t cause a problem for everyone boarding today

Edited by 0106
  • Like 2

The Navigator app on my phone shows the boarding pass just as expected - the Navigator app on my wife's phone shows the error.  I can see both of our boarding passes on my phone so will do a screen shot before they disappear.   We sail on Nov 6

• Like 1