Tickets for Oasis Shows

The current reservation process is to reserve shows after you board and connect for free to the ship’s WiFi with the Royal Caribbean App. Some ships have just started to allow reservations in advance closer to the sailing date so keep checking the App.

Most of the show schedules you can search for on-line are from the New York sailings. I haven’t seen the Miami sailing schedule yet.  Comedy show reservations go fast. Be sure to reserve Aqua 80, it’s a great show in the Aquatheatre.

Edited by loudbmw
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SueCan'tWait said:

Unfortunately our November 13th cruise doesn’t allow for reserving tickets for shows in advance of the cruise.  What is the process on board? Can anyone tell me the show schedules ahead of our cruise? Any tips on getting tickets? 

You will be able to reserve shows on board using the Royal app.  There are no physical tickets. 

• Like 1

FYI, I was able to reserve Aqua, Ice Skating and Cats Shows only in the APP-- Entertainment section of my December 4 sail.  Someone had posted regarding the ability to reserve prior to boarding.  

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, loudbmw said:

The current reservation process is to reserve shows after you board and connect for free to the ship’s WiFi with the Royal Caribbean App. Some ships have just started to allow reservations in advance closer to the sailing date so keep checking the App.

Most of the show schedules you can search for on-line are from the New York sailings. I haven’t seen the Miami sailing schedule yet.  Comedy show reservations go fast. Be sure to reserve Aqua 80, it’s a great show in the Aquatheatre.

Not sure the exact date that this changes but starting in December shows for Oasis and Quantum class can be reserved in advance through the planner and the app.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not sure the exact date that this changes but starting in December shows for Oasis and Quantum class can be reserved in advance through the planner and the app.  

To further this, as of yesterday we can now book shows for our December 31st sailing on Harmony.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, loudbmw said:

This sailing is the first one on this itinerary this season so previous cruise compasses won’t be exactly the same unfortunately.

• Like 1