Anybody having issues getting quote on Princess site

DiRonT

40 minutes ago, DiRonT said:

Trying to get a price on Alaska cruise for next summer and keep getting notice "oops something went wrong, not available right now" for all ships and a.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Mine is okay.  Sign out and back

in the website.

1 hour ago, DiRonT said:

Trying to get a price on Alaska cruise for next summer and keep getting notice "oops something went wrong, not available right now" for all ships and a.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, many times over the last couple of weeks.  Mainly when I try to choose the Suite cabin.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, DiRonT said:

Yes I can not view or book suites. My PVP said he’s had a lot of complaints lately but there’s no explanation yet.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Yes I can not view or book suites. My PVP said he’s had a lot of complaints lately but there’s no explanation yet.  

It may be related to the bidding process. It’s possible they are updating the website, which may affect current and future bookings. 

5 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Yes, I am also trying to book a suite - no luck.  

Same also.  Trying to look at suites and I keep getting the Technical Difficulties message.  Absolutely nothing suggested makes a difference.  Also have tried on Firefox, Safari, Chrome, iPhone, etc.  Always the same message.  This started 2 weeks ago.  Very frustrating.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, chill6x6 said:

Same for me,  I can book any cabin category BUT a suite.  So I called Princess...the rep couldn't look at the prices/availability either.  He said to try/call again tomorrow.  

Well, tomorrow is here and no difference.  Wow, seems like they might want to fix this.  Why would any company want to cut themselves off from their highest paying clientele?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DiRonT said:

Well, tomorrow is here and no difference.  Wow, seems like they might want to fix this.  Why would any company want to cut themselves off from their highest paying clientele?

I emailed IT and asked what was going on. They said it was an outage. Don’t think so.  They were probably reprogramming the suite bidding process and broke something else.

Send a message to the IT team.  Tell them the cruise/date/category and the error response.

I found some cruises worked for all categories and some would give me an error for a suite request.

A360ad7@carnival.com

If you have a TA/CVP maybe they could book it or help.

Edited by PacnGoNow

20 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

I emailed IT and asked what was going on. They said it was an outage. Don’t think so.  They were probably reprogramming the suite bidding process and broke something else.

Send a message to the IT team.  Tell them the cruise/date/category and the error response.

I found some cruises worked for all categories and some would give me an error for a suite request.

A360ad7@carnival.com

If you have a TA/CVP maybe they could book it or help.

Yep - sending note to IT, then will check with my TA.  Just trying to avoid having her look at so many different cruises, but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still having this issue as well.  Princess claimed they were working on it but that was over a week ago.  We do have a TA but when I am just looking to decide when we may want to go and working on our budget and what type of cabins...I don't really want to waste my TAs time when in the past I was able to do this myself.  Quite frustrating princess get your act together.