Constellation Parking Tampa Fl

rjm1cc

Hello:

If paying in advance, is there a discount in price compared to arriving the day of debarkation?    How far is the garage from Terminal G?  

First time cruising out of Tampa and not sure where to park. We prefer a garage compared to a parking lot. Will a porter take our luggage to the garage?  Will make sure he/she gets a good tip!

Many thanks and happy cruising!

Terminal G has a lot, not a garage. You could use the garage that's designated for the other terminals, but drop your luggage first; it'll be a walk back. I doubt a porter would go that distance, even for a good tip.

Edited by hrhdhd

Received ticket package and it stated terminal 6.

I had called the cruise help line and they told me terminal 2 which did not match the automatic parking assignment I got from the web site. That started the problem.

Thanks for the answers.

3 hours ago, hrhdhd said:

Terminal G has a lot, not a garage. You could use the garage that's designated for the other terminals, but drop your luggage first; it'll be a walk back. I doubt a porter would go that distance, even for a good tip.

Sorry, the "G" should be a 6.

We used myparkconnect.com to prebook for parking at Port of Tampa (they use the left side of the garage.  For our Nov 21st and Dec 2nd cruises (21 days) the total was $215.  You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance.  Hoping this works well as it was recommended by several people on cruise critic.

On 11/5/2022 at 11:30 PM, IsItTimeToCruiseYet? said:

Hello:

If paying in advance, is there a discount in price compared to arriving the day of debarkation?    How far is the garage from Terminal G?  

First time cruising out of Tampa and not sure where to park. We prefer a garage compared to a parking lot. Will a porter take our luggage to the garage?  Will make sure he/she gets a good tip!

Many thanks and happy cruising!

We just did valet parking through the port for the Constellation that sailed yesterday.  Based on the car location from our car app, my husband is pretty sure the car is parked in covered parking.  It was pretty easy.  We paid in advance, pulled up to where the porters were and alerted one of the individuals directing traffic that we had valet.  A valet quickly came and gave us a ticket.

Last year we parked in the surface lot (uncovered) right next to terminal 6 and aside from the drop off lane, you really can't get any closer.  It was very convenient (although fills up fast) but is not covered.