Princess Cruises Unveils 360: An Extraordinary Experience on Discovery Princess; Coming Soon to Enchanted Princess

Astro Flyer

11 hours ago, abbydancer said:

We went on the 11/5 cruise.  They called us at 6am on the day before the cruise, and DH said yes, although he thought it was just a presentation on future destinations.  We picked 7:30 on the last day.

We were traveling with 4 friends.  Two were in the suite next door, and the other two were in a Club Class mini.

We traveled to the pier with the CC mini friends, and they mentioned getting the call (later in the day) and taking the same time.  

Our friends in the other suite said they didn't get called, but maybe he slept through it (our best guess).

We were at the same 360 experience with you! We sat on the right when you walked in - party of 4. The last day of the Cabo cruise. Small world. 😄

• Like 1

12 hours ago, abbydancer said:

We went on the 11/5 cruise.  They called us at 6am on the day before the cruise, and DH said yes, although he thought it was just a presentation on future destinations.  We picked 7:30 on the last day.

We were traveling with 4 friends.  Two were in the suite next door, and the other two were in a Club Class mini.

We traveled to the pier with the CC mini friends, and they mentioned getting the call (later in the day) and taking the same time.  

Our friends in the other suite said they didn't get called, but maybe he slept through it (our best guess).

Would you mind sharing the incoming phone number (Princess 1-800 line?) they used to call you. I really don't want to miss this call!

We were not in a suite.  Was in a suite the previous cruise and are Platinum.  Not sure how we got invited, but it was the best dining experience we have ever had.   It put Le Petit Chef on Celebrity to shame.   The visuals, along with the food and wine pairing, coupled with the level of service was excellent!

An experience not to be missed if given an option.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 1:26 PM, seagunthera said:

Would you mind sharing the incoming phone number (Princess 1-800 line?) they used to call you. I really don't want to miss this call!

It’s a 661 area code.   I got the call today for cruise beginning Saturday! So excited.  Solo cruise for a short wind-down of old job and get rested and ready for new job!

• Like 3

On 11/10/2022 at 3:48 AM, wrongwaywatson said:

I guess I am pretty uncultured, because I don't think I would go, even if it was free.  It sounds boring.

Boring it most certainly is not.

Good food, good wine and an undoubted “experience” will not be boring to many.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, laktex said:

Boring it most certainly is not.

Good food, good wine and an undoubted “experience” will not be boring to many.

I have no problem with having those things for other people to enjoy.  I don't particularly like wine (the only one I like is a very sweet, cheap Moscato, LOL), I have a basic palette and some food allergies.   So, not for me.  But, I hope other people enjoy.  Just not my thing.

Just back from December 17 Comedy Cruise.  I was a lucky one and was invited to participate in 360.  I blew my expiring credit on a Site for this cruise.

I have experienced some phenomenal dinners as a part of my job planning Gourmet Dinners.  This ranks almost as high as meeting the White House Chef for Clinton and Bush and spending 2 days with him presenting a dinner and a school program! It was phenomenal.  The technology is AMAZING and the food is divine.  

This isn’t a dinner- it is an experience.  It is very ‘Disneyesque’ and each minute is exciting and connected to the last.  I was entertained, astounded, and amazed and hope by May it is available as a paid experience so that my family of 4 can attend.  I would not hesitate at paying $150 per person as it was such a wonderful and different experience!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, CynCyn said:

Just back from December 17 Comedy Cruise.  I was a lucky one and was invited to participate in 360.  I blew my expiring credit on a Site for this cruise.

I have experienced some phenomenal dinners as a part of my job planning Gourmet Dinners.  This ranks almost as high as meeting the White House Chef for Clinton and Bush and spending 2 days with him presenting a dinner and a school program! It was phenomenal.  The technology is AMAZING and the food is divine.  

This isn’t a dinner- it is an experience.  It is very ‘Disneyesque’ and each minute is exciting and connected to the last.  I was entertained, astounded, and amazed and hope by May it is available as a paid experience so that my family of 4 can attend.  I would not hesitate at paying $150 per person as it was such a wonderful and different experience!

Our entire family experienced 360, and we would definitely pay $150 each to go again IF there was a new region being highlighted.  IYKYK. 

• Like 1