Weren’t Pinnacles in the suite lounge before Covid?

Tenderpaw

20 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I kinda like my badge of honor

And I’m fine if you do or don’t.  I’ve certainly had many nice conversations with those wearing badges while I’m bellied up to the CK/Sl bar. Different strokes for different folks.  Variety is the spice of life and many folks view thing’s differently.  

53 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I kinda like my badge of honor

And it looks good on you.  🙂 

I am only joking when I mention I wear it to annoy people.  Where is the fun in being so serious...but some just don't get humor at all.  😉  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, topnole said:

I did a Transatlantic where a woman sat a few tables down (she was certainly European and likely French by her accent) and she wore the same outfit to dinner every single night.  After a few nights every one around we met at dinner was talking about it.   Now did it annoy any us?  Not that I’m aware of, but it was entertaining to see if she would actually do it again each night.  Lots of people were taking about it.  Don’t confuse annoyance with other feelings.  None of use felt annoyed, but we certainly questioned why an adult women (who could afford a long cruise) would do that.     

Wow, that is very sad that people were acting so petty.

1 hour ago, island lady said:

I am only joking when I mention I wear it to annoy people.  Where is the fun in being so serious...but some just don't get humor at all.  😉  

No worries.  Enjoy your cruise.  

53 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Wow, that is very sad that people were acting so petty.

Two weeks in a row wearing the same exact outfit to dinner every single night.  Seriously, what do you expect when you have an assigned dinner table.  I’m not sure I’d call that petty.  More like abnormal behavior that drew a lot of natural curiosity.  

26 minutes ago, ScubaCat3 said:

Maybe her luggage was lost and she only had one outfit to wear. 

No.  We saw here elsewhere on the ship at different times.   Doesn’t really matter, it was several years back.  Let’s just say when a wide range of adults find something odd and curious, it isn’t being rude or petty.  It is just natural curiosity.  

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2022 at 4:02 PM, island lady said:

um okay I guess

I will proudly never be a pinnacle as I sail on 4-5 different cruise lines. I do not believe in loyalty just for the perks.   I am however, half way to pinnacle with 3 crystal blocks which I cherish more than darn drinks or lounges.  Went to Diamond Lounger on 4 ships this year and everyone looked bored and got no smiles either.   I prefer to enjoy my balcony which is what I really pay for.

Did not really like CK that much either.   

One day there will be too many D plus and Pinnacles for RCI to handle.

• Thanks 1