Positives and negatives on the Silhouette TA- My Opinion

Orator

46 minutes ago, miched said:

in the negative you wrote that you had to pay for the  drink pack and internet because you were in AQ.  I thought that Zenith always got those perks 

ZENITH | 3,000+ CLUB POINTS
MANY OF THE BENEFITS OF ELITE MEMBERSHIP PLUS:
The height of Captain’s Club membership—Zenith—is designed exclusively for our most loyal guests, offering the quality benefits and perks befitting this ultimate level of membership.
• Complimentary Unlimited Premium Wifi Package (limited to one device) • Complimentary laundry throughout the sailing
• Complimentary Premium Drink Package
• 50% discount on any digital or print photo package at the Photo Gallery • $300 off The Studio photo packages
• 25% off specialty dining cover charge
• 20% discount at The Spa (excludes MedSpa and retail)
• Priority seating in the theater (on evening chic and production show nights, seats released 10
minutes prior to curtain call)
• Access to Concierge Lunch in the Main Dining Room
• Upgraded bath amenities
• Charitable donation on your behalf made by Captain’s Club (See celebrity *****/captainsclub/enroll#Terms for full terms and conditions)
• Complimentary 7-night Caribbean or Bermuda cruise (in a veranda stateroom only)
• Complimentary 7-night Caribbean or Bermuda cruise (in an AquaClass® stateroom) at

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

You can only book AQU with Always include , 

so he was whining 🙄

He could have  booked any cabin under AQU on Sail Only option and than used his Zenith perk

i don’t think AQU is worth the upgrade , it would be better to just specialty restaurant every night 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

so he was whining 🙄

He could have  booked any cabin under AQU on Sail Only option and than used his Zenith perk

i don’t think AQU is worth the upgrade , it would be better to just specialty restaurant every night 

I do and it was! My money, my choice. What you decide to do it is up to you. What I decide to do is up to me. Why settle for less than I want? I've been to the specially restaurants many, many times and find the menus insufficient for my taste. 

13 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

so he was whining 🙄

Thanks for the explanation 

He still would have got the premium bev pack and upgraded internet.   That is worth something

According to that It would have been worse if he booked a suite because all perks are usually qincluded

I have also read members that are Elite will also complain that their HH perks are useless because they have the bev pack.   I would rather have the bev pack than be restricted to 2 hours of a limited drink menu.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched
  • Thanks 1