how do you get off the princess TA calling list?

luckyinpa

THREE different princess  reps have called me the past week. the normal one that calls me every few months. then 2 new ones.  last email from the main guy i told him take me off the list and that i have my own TA. maybe he gave my number to others to spam me lol?  

also my main guy thats ive had a few months (princess record no doubt). really caught me at a bad time . literally was 2 days after back from a princess cruise where we missed three ports and i got covid. he didnt even care. just said sounds like you need a new cruise! was really pushy..totally turn off

i only answered the phone because i was expecting a call from someone but normally never do answer and they just leave VM. but getting calls from 3 different ones in a week just is insanity. 

log into your princess account.  Go to my profile.  then scroll down and select NO

Receive Offers and News

Contact me about news, marketing updates, latest fares, specials or offers by:

Phone: No
Email: No
Mail: No
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

THREE different princess  reps have called me the past week. the normal one that calls me every few months. then 2 new ones.  last email from the main guy i told him take me off the list and that i have my own TA. maybe he gave my number to others to spam me lol?  

also my main guy thats ive had a few months (princess record no doubt). really caught me at a bad time . literally was 2 days after back from a princess cruise where we missed three ports and i got covid. he didnt even care. just said sounds like you need a new cruise! was really pushy..totally turn off

i only answered the phone because i was expecting a call from someone but normally never do answer and they just leave VM. but getting calls from 3 different ones in a week just is insanity. 

There is an opt out page on PCL and an opt out for third parties also.

I’d make sure to opt out all those.  Also,

did you request a CVP at one time? That generates call backs.

I’d block the number there calling from and I’d ask my TA/CVP to help me get off  the PCL calling list. 

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/showOptOutPage.do

Edited by PacnGoNow

long time ago i was in contact with one who actually enabled me to get my then gf's FCC moved to my account because i paid for the cruise and she couldnt go. i did book my next cruise thru her to thank her for getting me that money back. but that was 4 years ago and she's gone. i guess i got passed down. and now i have a TA of my own that gets me nice obc etc

updated the captains thing so hopefully that helps too!  if a 4th agent calls me i may answer and see what he can do. 

You must  have just won the lottery,  because we haven't been able to get ours to even respond to us in MONTHS....  We know she is there...  Just NO response, at all.

Good luck stopping the SPAM princess planners.

If I had no luck by calling Princess directly, I would be blocking numbers.

The thing is, official Princess Planners often are all linked in thru the one main Princess number, with their extension.   So, blocking that number will mean all calls from Princess thru that number would be blocked.

My CVP has changed 3 times in as many months.  The one I have now isn't nearly as friendly, and feels kind of pushy.  I've never had pushy.  This has really turned me off on the CVPs.  I'm searching for a local travel agent to take my booked cruises and future ones I'll go through them.