Constellation Nov 11, 2022

Tee & Chilli

8 minutes ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Additional information 

We used park connect and received a discount on parking. The surface lot is the closest. I think 10 days was $100. 

Embarkation was a breeze. 

We had luggage tag number 11 which was called between 9:00 and 9:30.

I take it you mean disembarkation!  It's good to read that yours went so much smoother than ours.

7 minutes ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Additional information 

We used park connect and received a discount on parking. The surface lot is the closest. I think 10 days was $100. 

Embarkation was a breeze. 

We had luggage tag number 11 which was called between 9:00 and 9:30.

Good to know. Have used Park4Cruise in past and it worked for us. Recent reviews are not so good. Think they have lost one of their lots due to new development near the port. I will check out park connect.

2 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I take it you mean disembarkation!  It's good to read that yours went so much smoother than ours.

Embark was smooth 

Disembark people were lining up on deck 3 before clearance and the crew kept telling people to wait in one of the lounges.

My cabin on deck 3 was a great location. I waited until my number was called and joined the line on deck 3. No elevator crowding trying to disembark.

Just remembered I had future cruise credit from Nov 2020 Connie sailing that got cancelled. Dug through some emails and found the certificate details. Applied over the phone with no issues. Loving the price of this cruise even more! 

Edited by coaster
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, schildiams said:

So will we be required to show proof of negative test before embarking on the constellation in January or did that requirement do away on November 9th?

Not unless your cruise involves Bermuda, Turks Islands, TransPacific or Trans Atlantic or Australia/New Zealand.  (from memory; read this morning). Celebrity has posted a list on its website. 

• Thanks 1