Viking Neptune maiden trip

CretaMed88

Don't miss Russell Lee, one of the lecturers on the new Neptune.  I believe he and his wife Gail are on for quite awhile (into the Pacific?).  Both great people, and Russell is by far the best and most entertaining lecturer we've had in 10 ocean cruises!  He always puts on a great show.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CCWineLover said:

Don't miss Russell Lee, one of the lecturers on the new Neptune.  I believe he and his wife Gail are on for quite awhile (into the Pacific?).  Both great people, and Russell is by far the best and most entertaining lecturer we've had in 10 ocean cruises!  He always puts on a great show.

Russell is a tremendous storyteller.

Some of his presentations are on Viking TV. In preparation for our Greece trip, I recently watched his presentation on Greek mythology. Since the collapse of FTX was in the news, I just rewatched his presentation on Tulip Mania, the first stock market bubble. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

Russell is a tremendous storyteller.

Some of his presentations are on Viking TV. In preparation for our Greece trip, I recently watched his presentation on Greek mythology. Since the collapse of FTX was in the news, I just rewatched his presentation on Tulip Mania, the first stock market bubble. 

Ah yes Joe.  I remember you were on that cruise with us when we met Russell.  And don’t forget his Mona Lisa lecture!  Quite imaginative!