Scarlet Lady- 11/16-11/20- LIVE

MeganGC1983

3 hours ago, jcarter4551 said:

You definitely went hard in the paint!! YOLO

I meant to ask if you were able to get into all the shows you wanted and if you have any tips for ensuring you get booked into the shows considering app issues?

No I didn’t. The priority was Grog Walk. Go it for tonight. My advise is pick one and get it ASAP. Wanted Never Sleep Alone and missed it. Only other show we got was untitled Dance party thingy. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WhiteOptima said:

Where is your Liquid IV?  I found to drink it as I am drinking-helps keep me hydrated and not hungover.  

Went back to sleep after the ship meet up. Got the room service. Decent. Woke back up and liquid IV ing now. 

• Like 3

On 11/15/2022 at 8:27 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

When is your sail date? Which ship? We will be on Valiant Lady Jan. 14. 

Been looking for people on this cruise. I put a meet and greet out on here, but no one has even admitted they are going.  I am going solo, will be my first virgin cruise

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

Megan, love your reviews.  I am not one that likes to plan out my ship activities in advance as I like to wing it.  Do you have to make reservations in advance for the shows?  Is it possible to make them once on the ship?

Yes the majority of shows are reservations and you can’t reserve them until you are on the ship. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DrSch said:

Been looking for people on this cruise. I put a meet and greet out on here, but no one has even admitted they are going.  I am going solo, will be my first virgin cruise

The roll calls for VV are hardly active at all.....the average sailor on VV probably has never even heard of Cruise Critic before. They are attracting many first time cruisers. Something I applaud them for.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

The roll calls for VV are hardly active at all.....the average sailor on VV probably has never even heard of Cruise Critic before. They are attracting many first time cruisers. Something I applaud them for.

Just now, DrSch said:

the whole ship for 2 of us.. no lines

I was checking on reddit as well.. nothing there.. found a link to  facebook group, about 35 people on there.   I still tink it's going to be a pretty empty ship

• Like 2