Scarlet Lady- 11/16-11/20- LIVE

MeganGC1983

I confirmed today what I already suspected.  There’s no chance in **** that I could keep up with Megan.  I had 2 double gin and tonics for dinner and I’m ready to sleep until tomorrow.  Nearing the big 6-0 age has something to do with it.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Headed one more time to the far end of the island, and the golf cart died. Wasn’t outta gas. Wasn’t the loose spark plug. It just gave up. Have a quick call to Humpy and he showed up in less than 10 minutes to save us. We left “Irene” there and went back to the ship

501DB063-E1AB-4C5B-BCC9-911F02E6C5E5.jpeg

42C632B4-C25D-4031-8B58-ED5ECE90D59C.jpeg

29DDCDAE-34D3-4A22-8409-F0E87112A828.jpeg

1F1C55E8-31DE-4E59-8A55-B0E5D3869CFE.jpeg

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

I confirmed today what I already suspected.  There’s no chance in **** that I could keep up with Megan.  I had 2 double gin and tonics for dinner and I’m ready to sleep until tomorrow.  Nearing the big 6-0 age has something to do with it.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Oh come on! You could try lol

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

Well,I could not drink half of what she does.  I was on that ship and drank very little my friend out did me daily.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BohJang said:

I have been following along.  I always follow along with Sid's live reviews and St. Greg's live reviews.  My bucket list is a cruise with Megan, Sid, and St. Greg.  I would die happy.

Here’s what I envision if I had as many beverages as Sid, Greg and Megan -  have 2 drinks, nap for 2 hours, have 2 drinks, nap for 2 hours, etc.  Rinse and repeat.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

Here’s what I envision if I had as many beverages as Sid, Greg and Megan -  have 2 drinks, nap for 2 hours, have 2 drinks, nap for 2 hours, etc.  Rinse and repeat.

I could skip the naps. But I do drink my water.not read Greg’s rwviews but I would need a new liver if I drank what Sid  drinks. Notice he never makes it to midnight.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Roel94 said:

I could skip the naps. But I do drink my water.not read Greg’s rwviews but I would need a new liver if I drank what Sid  drinks. Notice he never makes it to midnight.

I am in no way making negative comments about Greg, Sid or Megan.  I just couldn’t keep up with them - at all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BohJang said:

I have been following along.  I always follow along with Sid's live reviews and St. Greg's live reviews.  My bucket list is a cruise with Megan, Sid, and St. Greg.  I would die happy.

44 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

That would be so fun!!

Is there a ship that could hold enough alcohol for that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 9