Tamarind exchange

57redbird

13 hours ago, Pickalily, Wilts said:

Slightly off topic - has anyone been successful in swapping a HIA Pinnacle Grill  for a Canaletto reservation?  We're happy to take the included Tamarind option, but hoping HAL will allow us to have the cheaper (for them) Canaletto instead of Pinnacle.  

11 hours ago, Mandalay1903 said:

Easily done while on board. Just speak with a Dining Dept Supervisor or Manager.

However, I have had the opposite result.  "Sorry Sir, that is not possible". 

• Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 2:36 PM, Mary229 said:

You need to talk to your PCC.  HIA has always been one Pinnacle, one Tamarind so if you got two Pinnacle that is something your PCC must have done specifically for you 

I'm confused. For our upcoming cruise (18-day, R/T San Diego, Koningsdam, 01/31/23 to 02/18/23), the on--line info on our booking says for each of us: "Complimentary Dining: 2 credits available." The word "Dining" is underscored to indicate a link, which  shows us 5 options to reserve ranging from Canaletto (@ $22.50) through Nami Sushi at Tamarind (@ a la carte pricing) and Pinnacle Grill (@ $46) and Rudi's Sel de Mer (@ $47.20) to Tamarind (@ $34.20).

So,... I'm wondering what we're getting and at what cost?

=Bob=

Edited by Petronillus
typo: errant paragraph insertion

2 minutes ago, Petronillus said:

I'm confused. For our upcoming cruise (18-day, R/T San Diego, Koningsdam, 01/31/23 to 02/18/23), the on--line info on our booking says for each of us: "Complimentary Dining: 2 credits available." The word "Dining" is underscored to indicate a link, which  shows us 5 options to reserve ranging from Canaletto (@ $22.50) through Nami Sushi at Tamarind (@ a la carte pricing) and Pinnacle Grill (@ $46) and Rudi's Sel de Mer (@ $47.20) to Tamarind (@ $34.20).

=Bob=

For hia is it Tamarind or pinnacle on pinnacle class ships.

23 minutes ago, Petronillus said:

=Bob=

When you go to book the dining it will quickly be apparent.  You will first click I want to use complimentary dining and then your offers will be trimmed 

• Like 2