Another Question - Celebrity Eclipse

rizza604

I have the classic drink package booked and I've been trying to find a wine/champagne list with prices to see if my drink of choice would be under $9 (the included price), but I'm having a hard time finding any sites that list wines under $9. I love sparkling and red wine and I haven't seen anything under $10 - $15. Is this normal or is there usually a selection of drinks under $9?

Also, I'm reading that shampoos/conditioners/soaps are provided, but watching peoples YouTube room tour videos, I'm not seeing any of that in the background. Is it usually provided or should I bring my own stuff?

Thanks everyone!

32 minutes ago, rizza604 said:

I have the classic drink package booked and I've been trying to find a wine/champagne list with prices to see if my drink of choice would be under $9 (the included price), but I'm having a hard time finding any sites that list wines under $9. I love sparkling and red wine and I haven't seen anything under $10 - $15. Is this normal or is there usually a selection of drinks under $9?

Also, I'm reading that shampoos/conditioners/soaps are provided, but watching peoples YouTube room tour videos, I'm not seeing any of that in the background. Is it usually provided or should I bring my own stuff?

Thanks everyone!

FWIW, here the wine-by-the-glass pricing found in the wine list aboard Constellation this month:

1FD9E8B5-2847-483D-8944-EDE59BA7DE89.thumb.jpeg.fca8af9d523e49f537afbfe0b9ecb92b.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

Rizza604, well thats really two questions.  But yes there are wines included in the basic package and yes there are toiletries in every stateroom

You can also bring two bottles of wine per person on embarkation day and you can bring your own toiletries if you wish

• Like 1