Best night to go to Chops on a 5-night cruise?

CDJcruiser

I am going to be traveling on the Brilliance of the Seas  next month on a 5-day itinerary and am wondering what night is best to go to Chops. My last couple of RCI cruises, I have had the Ultimate Dining Package, but this time we are only going to Chops one evening and eating in Main Dining Room the rest of the time.  I don't want to miss the tenderloin meal in Main Dining Room or any of the other better food items.  Any advice is helpful.  Thanks!

25 minutes ago, CDJcruiser said:

I am going to be traveling on the Brilliance of the Seas  next month on a 5-day itinerary and am wondering what night is best to go to Chops. My last couple of RCI cruises, I have had the Ultimate Dining Package, but this time we are only going to Chops one evening and eating in Main Dining Room the rest of the time.  I don't want to miss the tenderloin meal in Main Dining Room or any of the other better food items.  Any advice is helpful.  Thanks!

Look at the MDR menus on the app and pick the night where the menu is the least appealing.

• Like 5

I'd suggest the first night:  sooner rather than later, as my past experiences have been that on the shorter cruises the specialty restaurants sell out.

First night of the cruise, most passengers are still learning their way around and the MDR is typically slow whereas it's a more relaxed experience in the quiet specialty restaurants.