Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

Oh I got into an argument with a lady in the elevator earlier who said she paid an $80 excursion to the mahogany bay beach. I told her it’s free. She said it’s not. I said I’ve been here quite a few times. It’s free. She walked out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 18

11 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Sid wouldn't even have to wait for the door to open to put on his full Monty show.  He could just stand up after sitting on that throne.

I've actually been inside that exact restroom... If I was going to do any business that required sitting down, I'd do that in the cabin... As for the standing up full Monty, they would just have to endure it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

20 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Burial ground

4E81B0D8-1EAC-407C-AF30-0BC897F2DD83.jpeg

That's how my Creek Family in OK Graveyard looks. They build little houses over the plots. You can't touch them once they are built. So some are in great condition and some are dilapidated. I have ancestors buried there from the 1800's. Reallly kinda cool.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

For some reason, when we were on the Mardi Gras I never hung out here. I will when we cruise on the Celebration in April. :classic_cool:

I didn't really embrace it until the end of my MG sailing, and I regret it. It's a wonderful breezy spot, especially right around sunset!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

WOW Happy Cole is still performing on Carnival ships.  We've seen him several times since we started cruising back in the 90's.  Is he still as entertaining?

He was on the Transatlantic, so I guess will be on the ship for a while. He did Liar's Club then, also.

PXL_20221118_035535813_DxO.thumb.jpg.a71aae4d70846847d6fadd0cd78938ba.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh I got into an argument with a lady in the elevator earlier who said she paid an $80 excursion to the mahogany bay beach. I told her it’s free. She said it’s not. I said I’ve been here quite a few times. It’s free. She walked out.

They do sell excursions running into the hundreds if you want a private cabana. Other options include the lift tickets, clam shells, snorkel gear, etc.

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Hi @Saint Greg🙂

Did you ask her which excursion? Carnival has 39 excursions listed for Mahogany Bay Beach. I'll drop the Carnival link below. 

Carnival Mahogany Bay Excursions @:

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/mahogany-bay?q=:featured&sort=featured&page=0

5 minutes ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi @Saint Greg🙂

Did you ask her which excursion? Carnival has 39 excursions listed for Mahogany Bay Beach. I'll drop the Carnival link below. 

Carnival Mahogany Bay Excursions @:

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/mahogany-bay?q=:featured&sort=featured&page=0

Nope. She just said she looked outside and saw the beach and wants her money back. Sure you can buy cabanas and umbrellas. But the beach is free. The water is free. The loungers are free.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, rtfnl said:

Thank you posting the menus. That helps me plan where to eat and when for my January cruise. 

Are you able to let me know if you can reach the HDMI port on the back of the TV, please? 

The TV's are mounted too close to the wall to reach it. On our cruise the ship sent out a firmware update and it messed up many of the TVS(TV's froze on on position, couldn't turn it off). Turns out the TV's never actually shut down but are in standby mode all the time. Firmware can't be fully updated without an actual shutdown which the cabin remote doesn't actually do. Anyway we called for service and a couple of cabin attendants tried to unplug the TV to power it off. Couldn't reach it. A TV tech with a master remote was able to do a full of shutdown. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 2