Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

It wasn’t a long wait for the table but it has been a long wait for any food other than that piece of bread.

Table next to me has had problems. Chicken Parm came out with no noodles. Then it took awhile to get the noodles. The desserts were swapped and the guy who ordered tiramisu started eating the lemon dessert. I guess he had no clue what tiramisu was.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Thank you so much for your photos and commentary. We have done the Mardi 2 times and will do the Celebration in April for daughters b'day and my 25th ccl sailing. You are an inspiration to us cruisers with your observations and insight and goofy! drinks. Really helps me get through the cold here.

Thanks again and cruise on.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Apparently they only have that station turned on during meals in here so people think they can come up and get that fresh squeezed lemonade for free. Just in the time my Bloody Mary was being made it happened twice.

09950584-0D47-42EB-989A-1D6CFD1E1529.jpeg

Included with Cheers.  Also have Strawberry, Blackberry, Peach and Watermelon optional flavoring. 

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

This guy is saying the drink package just went went down to 15 drinks with the recent fights. He’s saying it was 18 before that and 21 before that and 24 before that. I’ve been buying it since 2014 and I’m pretty sure it was a 15 drink limit then.

Has always been a 15 drink limit.  The dollar limit was originally 10.00, then went to 50.00 and is now 20.00.

Edit...when it went to 50.00 is when the espresso based coffees were added.

Edited by CruizinSusan70
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Has always been a 15 drink limit.  The dollar limit was originally 10.00, then went to 50.00 and is now 20.00.

Edit...when it went to 50.00 is when the espresso based coffees were added.

To be clear, when Cheers was first introduced it was unlimited alcohol.  That didn't last too long, maybe a year or less.  Then they amended it to 15 max. alcoholic drinks per day and it that time the upped the cost up to 50.00 per drink, and then the 20.00 per drink that it is today.

• Like 3