Flights by Celebrity working?

TMaine

We used it online Sunday to book our September flights to Europe.  It took a lot of tries to finally get them booked, and we saved over $2000 over published fares for business class seats. I was having issues with error messages when I first tried to book on Sunday, but when I rebooted my laptop, I was able to book on my first try. Good luck.

3 minutes ago, kayehall said:

How far in advance can you book flights with Celebrity?  I wanted to look at prices but kept getting "no flights found" message.  I am looking at June 2024.  Thanks

The same as booking with any airline, 330 days out from the return flight. You would be able to see flights in July or August 2023.

Edited by terrydtx

8 minutes ago, TMaine said:

I was able to get in and search flights without being logged in but as soon as I tried to purchase flights and log in, it hung up again. 

I had the same issue, try closing all browsers and reboot your computer, this fixed the issue for me.

12 hours ago, Tiggerwudz said:

When booking flights with Celebrity, are you able to book specific seats online and is there a seat plan shown to do this ? I have looked at available flights but have not got to the point of making the booking yet.

I was not able to book seats on the website. I went to the airlines website after I booked the flight and was able to pick my seats. I could do this for United but not AA. I called Celebrity and they booked my seats. Remember you do not have a confirmed ticket until after your final payment to Celebrity.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kenb said:

I was not able to book seats on the website. I went to the airlines website after I booked the flight and was able to pick my seats. I could do this for United but not AA. I called Celebrity and they booked my seats. Remember you do not have a confirmed ticket until after your final payment to Celebrity.

We just booked our business class tickets for next September with FBC and for our return flights from Athens on Bristish Airways, FBC could not book our seats and I couldn't do it online with BA website. I called BA yesterday and got right through to an agent and he was able to book our seats on both flights with no problem. Our flights to Amsterdam pre-cruise were on United and I was able to book seats online in the United website. 

BTW you can get a confirmed ticket before final payment by paying for the flights at the time of booking or anytime before FP with FBC. However, once you do this you are limited in making any flight changes without a penalty.

Edited by terrydtx

3 hours ago, kenb said:

I have always been able to book my AA seats with an AA booking as long as it was an AA operated flight.