What to choose?

Orator

4 hours ago, Orator said:

Booked 7008

Is this for the Jan 4th cruise? Apparently these aren't as hard to get as some people think they are, if you got it with 40 days of sailing. 

8 hours ago, Orator said:

Booked 7008

Interesting. We are across the hall from you in 7009 on that same cruise, IMO you have one of the two best staterooms on the ship. We would not accept a free upgrade unless it were to a Penthouse suite.

Be sure to check the roll call for this Voyage. There is an informal meet and greet planned for embarkation day. You should be able to make specialty dining reservations now as well.

On 11/22/2022 at 4:47 PM, Orator said:

Planning my first Oceania cruise and seeking information on what appears to be larger balconies. Would you take one or a conceirge cabin?

Here is a YouTube video of what your stateroom will be like. It is 7009 but same room across the hall.

• 2 weeks later...

Comments on bow staterooms please. 
my late husband and I always booked 8001, 8003, or 8005 and they were perfect. We stopped when the smoking area was changed to starboard and we could smell it.   We then went to concierge as we really didn’t need a butler. 

4 hours ago, spindrift said:

Comments on bow staterooms please. 
my late husband and I always booked 8001, 8003, or 8005 and they were perfect. We stopped when the smoking area was changed to starboard and we could smell it.   We then went to concierge as we really didn’t need a butler. 

Outdoor smoking area on Oceania has been on starboard ever since I started cruising on them in 2009. The indoor is on the port side. 

• Like 1