Panama Canal - BEYOND March 11 2024

Treacher1

Booked this cruise about a week ago - friends wanted to join us - can you believe ALL retreat suites are totally sold out??? Or do you think some are held and will have to be purchased AFTER the 75 % off second guest in cabin?  Just surprised all sold out already for 2024.

You're lucky you got a suite a week ago. They have been sold out for months.  Every once in a while when checking for a higher suite I've seen a suite pop up. You must have gotten the last one that showed up. I think it was a SS. Perhaps more will show up when new itineraries are released.

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

15 hours ago, Treacher1 said:

Booked this cruise about a week ago - friends wanted to join us - can you believe ALL retreat suites are totally sold out??? Or do you think some are held and will have to be purchased AFTER the 75 % off second guest in cabin?  Just surprised all sold out already for 2024.

These cruise really sell out very quickly, I booked as soon as the-sailing was released and even then I only had a choice of about 6 suites. So very glad we booked when we did. There are only 9 Aqua class cabins available which includes Blu. As a suite guest you could dine in Blu and invite your friends into Luminae for a fee of I think $50 pp. 

After final payment or even before if a suite opens up they could upgrade but just looking at the pricing we booked our SS1 for less than the price for an Aqua cabin.

Why not join the roll call 👍

It is a  great cruise intinerary .  Not sure there is a bad view when going through canal.  You will want to be  all over the ship for different perspectives as you rise and then fall via the locks.  If that is the case, those sailing in suites book early as there are not that many suites compared to veranda cabins, etc.

Absent sleeping, we spend little time in cabin, but suites are very nice.  We booked one many years ago and realized for us that we were in our cabin for less than 2 hours a day on most days.  Many times going back to cabin to only change clothes and then out again.

We have friends we sail with on occasion and they love their suite cabins.  We go visit them 🙂

On 11/23/2022 at 7:17 PM, Treacher1 said:

There is a S1 sky suite available now.