Fox Car Rental in FLL

ace123

A long time ago, and it wasn't good. Haven't used them since. Their price looked good...turned out they weren't disclosing all the fees, until you turned up at the counter. The price there included all the fees, and was similar to everyone else's rates.

• Thanks 1

Fox is a lower tier rental company known for padding the bill. In some instances they quote you a price and when you arrive they advise you that the vehicle you reserved is in not available and they quote you a higher price. They also push you to purchase there insurance which in many instances is very expensive. I would stick with Alamo, Hertz, Budget, Enterprise, etc.

• Thanks 1

We used them last Aug in LAX. Pre-paid on line. Was skeptical at first, check in was fine, then to the waiting area where it took about an hour to finally get the car. I watched every one ahead of us check out their car with a fine tooth comb. Some complaining about being charged for the previous driver not clearing some issue with the electronic dashboard stuff. I took photo after photo of all scratches, blemishes, and dents of all sizes prior to handing/signing off on receiving the car. The car was a hybrid, didn't really know how to operate all the gadgets. Used the car for 6 days returned it with no problems, the final billing came with no issues or added charges. On a side note we had more problems in Dallas with Thrifty.