Linked dining reservations

Islandbuoy

5 hours ago, Islandbuoy said:

How to tell if we are linked for dining (fixed-early)?

Not sure there's any way to confirm online (you can by calling whomever you booked with), but you can ask (about two weeks out) via email at rcldining@rccl.com to put you together and ask for a location for the table at the same time.

Sorry to piggy back on this, but it seems during our bookings (across 3 cabins), 2 adults are on traditional late sitting, 1 adult on MTD, and 3 children on MTD. Not ideal, especially on an Xmas cruise - have tried calling but on a 2.5 hour wait time it appears.

MTD only has reservations online for 20:45, which seems absurd especially for 3 children (5 years old). I need to ensure we get same time dining, but as it stands late dining and MTD options are just too late for dinner for children, and not doing the buffet on Xmas eve and Xmas day.

If the rooms were  linked when you booked it will show the link in the booking confirmation document. 

In the Royal Caribbean document, in the "Guest Information" section it will say "Stateroom Dining with Booking ID nnnnnn", where nnnnnn is the other person's reservation number. This will appear on the confirmation document for both rooms. 

Your travel agency confirmation document might also show the linkage, mine shows it right underneath my traditional dining assigned time.