CCL shareholder OBC

Hi guys,

Ā 

A few weeks ago I submitted my first ever claim for Shareholder OBC for two upcoming Carnival cruises. How/when will I know if it has been approved? Where would I see it? Will they communicate with me about it at all?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, mum and son said:

Hi guys,

Ā 

A few weeks ago I submitted my first ever claim for Shareholder OBC for two upcoming Carnival cruises. How/when will I know if it has been approved? Where would I see it? Will they communicate with me about it at all?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I received an automated response almost instantly after sending email. Within about a week they usually processed and emailed confirmation. On the Carnival site after you log in to your cruise, one of the tabs up the top shows booking/payment details and credit is shown there.Ā 

I'd say that if you emailed a few weeks ago and no response, check email address is correct and put RESEND in subject line and resend.Ā  Make sure your documentation of shareholding is within 3 months of cruise.

48 minutes ago, Tripmode33 said:

I received an automated response almost instantly after sending email. Within about a week they usually processed and emailed confirmation. On the Carnival site after you log in to your cruise, one of the tabs up the top shows booking/payment details and credit is shown there.Ā 

I'd say that if you emailed a few weeks ago and no response, check email address is correct and put RESEND in subject line and resend.Ā  Make sure your documentation of shareholding is within 3 months of cruise.

Thank you. I received the automated response when I sent the emails but nothing more. I printed the shareholder statement the day I sent the email and the cruise is January so the timing should be ok. I'll check the booking/payment tab and then try and resend.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for the advice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sweetp12 said:

I have submitted mine twice in the last two months + got my princess personal holiday planner on it and still nothing...getting a bit concerned as just 25 days till we embark šŸ˜žĀ 

There are two email addresses for Princess Shareholder Benefits. As others have confirmed, the one that is definitely most effective is listed above by highflier01.Ā  If you're using the one with 'Princess' in the email address, you'll have little luck.

4 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

If all else fails, bring your documentation with you and they will sort it out onboard. A friend had an issue, went to guest services and it took less than 20 minutes for the OBC to show up.

I did the same on the Round Australia cruise as we didn't have time between cruises (only 3 days) to email them - it was a weekend too which didn't help. It only took a few minutes at guest services and the OBC showed up very quickly.

• Like 1

Late yesterday I applied for the shareholder's OBC for our cruises in January, February and June 2023. This morning I was advised that the OBC had been applied to our January and February cruises, but couldn't be applied to my June cruise at the moment. They asked me to apply again within three months of the cruise.

Ā 

This is fantastic service to have the OBC applied within hours (in working time) of my request and totally different from my experience earlier in the year.

• Like 3