Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I guess I'm going to have to try the pork tart one of these days. I've always been more of a pop tart/pork chop guy. I never thought of combining the two.

I couldn’t get this pork tart off of my mind on the drive home. I think I came up with a good idea…the pop chop. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 20

Sid, don’t mean to be too nosey, and please ignore if I am, however am thinking you implied it early in your “live,” but what do you mean by “retire a happy man?” Have you chosen to no longer do live reporting during a cruise? Is this good-bye? We are all benefiting but it must be extremely taxing. 

Edited by cellfree
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Sid, don’t mean to be too nosey, and please ignore if I am, however am thinking you implied it early in your “live,” but what do you mean by “retire a happy man?” Have you chosen to no longer do live reporting during a cruise? Is this good-bye? We are all benefiting but it must be extremely taxing. 

Yes, my current plan is to do one last "Live" on the Norwegian Prima in February, then decide what to do from there... These things take sooo much time to "do big" like myself and others like Saint Greg do. It's basically my whole vacation... Not that I don't enjoy the back and forth of it all, and entertaining people, it just really is more work than you realize. I need to be trying to get away from work, but here I am putting in more hours on vacation than I do at my regular job... I wanted to go out with a "bang", and I've already accomplished that and then some thanks to all of you AWESOME READERS... 

• Like 35
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Yes, my current plan is to do one last "Live" on the Norwegian Prima in February, then decide what to do from there... These things take sooo much time to "do big" like myself and others like Saint Greg do. It's basically my whole vacation... Not that I don't enjoy the back and forth of it all, and entertaining people, it just really is more work than you realize. I need to be trying to get away from work, but here I am putting in more hours on vacation than I do at my regular job... I wanted to go out with a "bang", and I've already accomplished that and then some thanks to all of you AWESOME READERS... 

I’ll miss them but, you go and have a great time!

• Like 2

Wow, I don't even know what to say... I wanted to put the pedal to the metal and try to give you all the best Live that I could muster, and know YOU have all BLOWN ME AWAY with your generosity and encouragement!... All those months during my cruise countdown I was telling myself "give them everything you've got, one last time"... I had planned carefully for several months, and then just threw all that out the window, mostly due to pure laziness on my part. The hand drawn maps that I never even bothered to make. The list of things I wanted to accomplish in each port. All the different bars on board the ship, and yet I only ever visited ONE... It was something that fell apart, yet it all came together in the end...

I am truly amazed by all of you who followed along on this epic journey, just to find out "what will happen next?"... It also had a lot to do with going "head to head" with Carnival cruise lines' biggest writer, Saint Greg... He puts out extremely detailed masterpieces, that take untold amounts of work. He had already given you all every single piece of information possible for anyone wanting to sail the Celebration. All I could do was to try and give you everything I could that he hadn't already covered. I'm not out here trying to build a reputable brand like he is, I'm just mostly blowing smoke, and having a good time trying to entertain you all. In that mission, we both succeeded this week. 

I've got another day on board here, and I'll try to give you all one more good run, but what you've all given me this past week has already made it all worth the time and effort I've given. Thanks to each and every one of you who helped make this a truly magnificent journey.........

Screenshot_20221209-194033.png

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 51
  • Thanks 7