Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

2 hours ago, urbanhawk said:

Megan-I'm Stephen from Tucson and have been following your posts. Thanks for all the pics, and info. (Are you St. Greg's sister?!).  I was to be on this cruise, this Sat, so I could  celebrate my birthday in P.V. Unfortunately, today I had to cancel. But, fortunately, I was able to have my cruise transfered to 1-21-23 sailing.  Happy cruising!

I'll be on that sailing! I'm not as fun/can't hold my alcohol nearly as well as Megan, but I'll have a drink with you for your belated birthday! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Ryan Rose is talented. Good dude. 

Ryan Rose is a great CD, we loved having him on Inspiration. Before the Pandemic we were on a mission to get to Diamond before a JH cruise, so we were doing the 3 day cruises once a month or so. We'd bring him rice krispie treats every time we boarded.  I was so happy to see him promoted to Panorama! We can't take the longer cruises now, so we miss seeing him. Make sure to see his outfit on disembarkation morning, it's a hoot!

• Like 1

I have to do a PSA. The White Party was AWESOME. and after a 2 minute chant of RYAN … some Karen is on the elevator calling him sociopath and how excessive it was. No one was holding her hostage. If you think anything is too long… leave. Ryan gave that White Party everything he had. Don’t get on the elevator and complain that he held you hostage. 
off pedestal. 

C09D0AEF-BE42-466D-8F7D-7C381F72CE8E.jpeg

6755CAFE-2E66-402E-A869-F5AF24DE4679.jpeg

2B4AF191-99C6-4D97-9F36-2A830B144B5D.jpeg

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

Ryan Rose is a great CD, we loved having him on Inspiration. Before the Pandemic we were on a mission to get to Diamond before a JH cruise, so we were doing the 3 day cruises once a month or so. We'd bring him rice krispie treats every time we boarded.  I was so happy to see him promoted to Panorama! We can't take the longer cruises now, so we miss seeing him. Make sure to see his outfit on disembarkation morning, it's a hoot!

Yes! I really agree. He’s amazing. I loved his red shoes last night. He cried tonight with everyone chanting for him

• Like 4

Just now, yakefu said:

When you return to LA, it's my board time to Panorama. I really like your post and photos.  This coming Saturday is my first time on Panorama. However, thru your post, I feel the ship and I are old friends already.

Thank you. The ship is amazing. Seriously.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

DH waiting on fungi and mushroom. So dumb. Grab and go. I’m almost done and he’s still waiting. The line is now literally around Seafood Shack and beyond. 

Carnival needs to address this.  I wish some of the 'beards' as JH says would sail and just find a seat nearby and watch what happens late night since the food changes.  There is no way they would agree that is the experience they want for the guests.

• Like 4