Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

I played with my friend… he climbed on my head. His cousin, also visited. 
then it was back to the port. This guy caught a marlin and was bringing it in. And a seal was chasing a pelican. 
Ryan rose was dancing it out in an ostrich costume while we boarded our “water shuttle”

9648F891-F928-4951-8238-6D495C95A410.jpeg

5981F1F0-A649-42A7-9B73-58C1B14C22B3.jpeg

BC81B85F-D8BE-4A44-879C-F30EB3A35748.jpeg

C25531AB-8BBE-40CF-82F9-4C52A2B3111C.jpeg

6E78E9E5-188A-4B1D-B3A2-4711F82559B7.jpeg

• Like 5

Does anyone know why Carnival has changed the order of the ports for Mexican Riviera? I went 3 weeks ago on the Panorama and Cabo was first from 10 am to 7 pm. Much better than my next one in Sept 2023 which is 6:30am to 2:30pm as the last stop. Can hardly enjoy Cabo Wabo when the ship leaves so early. My guess would be it allows fuel savings for Carnival going down at a slower pace. 

4 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

Does anyone know why Carnival has changed the order of the ports for Mexican Riviera? I went 3 weeks ago on the Panorama and Cabo was first from 10 am to 7 pm. Much better than my next one in Sept 2023 which is 6:30am to 2:30pm as the last stop. Can hardly enjoy Cabo Wabo when the ship leaves so early. My guess would be it allows fuel savings for Carnival going down at a slower pace. 

It rotates. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

As Megan said it rotates, when selecting the cruise, there will be two options for 7 days, pick the ones that has Cabo first. My past Panorama cruises have been Cabo first and the next two are also Cabo first.  

• Like 1

Just now, cruisingguy007 said:

As Megan said it rotates, when selecting the cruise, there will be two options for 7 days, pick the ones that has Cabo first. My past Panorama cruises have been Cabo first and the next two are also Cabo first.  

After one more cruise in January the Cabo first is gone for the 7 day cruises. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, n6uqqq said:

After one more cruise in January the Cabo first is gone for the 7 day cruises. 

Just checked and you're right! That's weird. My Jan and Nov cruises have Cabo first, guess I lucked out. That's an interesting change, thanks for the info. I'll have to be sure and pay attention on future bookings.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Are the ones for tipping for drinks?  Is it better to tip cash instead of writing it on the slip?  Thanks!!

Yes, we prefer in cash because it goes straight to them. When you put it on the slip, they share. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1