Weather in April?

Iwantacruisenow

I love warm weather !  Considering and would like to go on a Mexican Riviera cruise first part of April.   Been to Cabo once in late April and weather was fine with shorts day and night.  But was told it was unusual and can get quite cool at night down into the 60's sometimes and can be a bit chilly.  Not sure about weather in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan or at sea.   So I'm wondering if this is the right time of year for me to go to Riviera or should I stick with the Caribbean.   Don't want to pack a sweater! Thoughts? 

Edited by Iwantacruisenow

We've cruised to the Mexican Riviera several times over the years. I wouldn't hesitate in April. 

Most recently this past year in January & October and the weather was great. We'll be cruising there again January 2023.

First 2 days are hoodie sweater days during day and night... next 3 days shorts and tank top weather... Last 2 days are back to hoodie and sweater.

Basically until you get past  Baja California it is a little cooler and the ocean is a little more rough.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We live in Rosarito and northern Baja can be a crap shoot.  One day (like today) bright sunny, shorts, t-shirts and another (yesterday) foggy, dank, and cold.  Once you get close to Cabo it should be warm and sunny most of the time.  Personally, April is my time for the Caribbean  (pre-hurricane).  But price is a big factor and MX out of San Diego or LA is cost effective for us. 

• Thanks 1