Is It True?

travellingnana

My PVP tells me that after the last App upgrade I can no longer purchase Medallion Net at half price on the App.  She says you have to pay full price and be reimbursed on the ship.  My stupid App does not reflect the fact that I'm Platinum, so I can't tell if this is true or not.  Has anyone tried to purchase it recently?

I'm on Android, and I gave up yesterday and purchased for full price instead of half price. I just hope the credit shows up automatically on the ship so I don't have to go to customer service. Last cruise, I was able to pay the half price from the get-go.

6 minutes ago, damiross said:

I was able to purchase it at half price.  Should have been free due to my Platinum level but that's the way it goes.  It seems like every rewards program changes the "prizes" just before I become eligible.  :classic_blink:

Yeah, we all hated to see those free minutes go away. 

45 minutes ago, Mary loves to travel said:

I have an apple phone.   I was quite pleased to see the Medallion app charging me 1/2 price as Platinum, I'd thought I'd have to get the rebate on the ship.    That was just this morning; purchased for 3 upcoming cruises, one of which is a full year out.

Best,

Mary

I’m glad to hear you got it at 1/2 price. This means I won’t give up trying to get the App people to fix my loyalty status, and I’ll wait until the last day before prices go up to purchase MedallionNet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sea Hag said:

I'm on Android, and I gave up yesterday and purchased for full price instead of half price. I just hope the credit shows up automatically on the ship so I don't have to go to customer service. Last cruise, I was able to pay the half price from the get-go.

A lot of problems can be solved via crew chat on board,  rather than standing in line.

• Like 1