Currently on Equinox...observations

Smmessineo

On 12/4/2022 at 11:28 AM, chamima said:

Eddie is definitely one of the very  BEST cruise directors! He really makes a difference in the whole vibe of the ship!

If you get a chance could you ask his vacation schedule. We are on the Equinox for 35 days starting Jan.30 and I would be so excited to know he'll be our CD!

Thanks!

I ran into Eddy Jenkins today ...he was greeting people as we disembarked in St. Lucia , saying "welcome to Alaska, have fun in port!" Unfortunately, he is disembarking after this voyage and Pete is coming on as Cruise Director. It was busy and I didn't get to follow up with his return date.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, countess5 said:

Would love to but a lot going on in December. Barbie’s brother and wife moved to NC so heading down for the Holidays.

we are sailing 49 days straight starting with Equinox moving over to Beyond then Reflection.

our way of getting out of the Northern cold. 
did the same last winter different ships.

safe sailing!

Cheers! 

I know that you spend many days cruising the Caribbean between January and the end of March. An excellent time to enjoy the Southern climes. Safe sailing to you all as well.

1 hour ago, Smmessineo said:

I ran into Eddy Jenkins today ...he was greeting people as we disembarked in St. Lucia , saying "welcome to Alaska, have fun in port!" Unfortunately, he is disembarking after this voyage and Pete is coming on as Cruise Director. It was busy and I didn't get to follow up with his return date.

That’s actually hopeful news for our cruises.  He gets Christmas and New Years off and then (hopefully) comes back for the winter season. 

On 12/4/2022 at 10:28 AM, chamima said:

Eddie is definitely one of the very  BEST cruise directors! He really makes a difference in the whole vibe of the ship!

If you get a chance could you ask his vacation schedule. We are on the Equinox for 35 days starting Jan.30 and I would be so excited to know he'll be our CD!

Thanks!

We'll be on with you on Jan 30 - and, yes, agree that Eddy is a great cruise director

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 2:40 PM, Dar & Bob said:

One curious question on the Equinox, which terminal does it depart from & arrive at.  Getting nervous about the parking situation as I've read some stories.  Is there a way to find out ahead of time?

3 minutes ago, horseymike said:

We sailed on equinox in November,  We departed from pier 25 and returned to pier 29.

You may wish to consider park n go. They will drop you off with your luggage and pick you up with your luggage regardless of which pier is involved.

We use Park N Go whenever we sail out of Port Everglades or fly out of FLL. Been using them for at least fifteen years. Great people.

Have been on the Equinox 4-5 times and always had a great time except for September when I tested positive on day 5 of 9 day sailing. Was on the Reflection a few weeks ago and also had a great time. Will be on the Equinox again in March and can't wait.

• Like 1